Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Member!

A man can change his stars
@Subject 73 "Red",

You are more than welcome to be in more than one faction at a time. If you still feel you don't fit here, then that is perfectly fine. Have fun with your time here on Chaos.

[member="Subject 73 "Red""]

You just join all the factions you want and write in the threads that interest you.

Like you John here is a member of both the CIS and the SJO. I just write him where it makes sense.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="John Locke"]
[member="Kale Seleare"]

I do have one more question. How do I join one of the divisions in this faction, like the Rangers? I don't seem to see a link or anything connecting to where I can join that.

@Subject 73 "Red"

Also, if you don't mind a bit of advice, the quotation marks around "Red" in your account name makes it impossible to tag you in posts, meaning you won't know when people mention you in threads.

You can change your name by going to your profile page > Edit My Profile > Display Name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom