Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Master Characters?

Liliane

L
[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

I would, but my characters never get to Master level, not even speaking of transferring that Master rank. :p

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

I have noticed this and having personal experience of joining the Sith and transferring my master rank to lord rank, when you don't earn it before their eyes you don't get the respect you would have.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
giphy.gif

...This thread.

[member="Walter Dellian"] & [member="Braith"] Are right.

While a rank title looks fancy and makes people go OooOoo thats all its there for. A Master rank of any sort should not be looked at like its a Max level character on some MMO. Its purely Cosmetic and really does not matter.

[member="Braith"]

Not so much disrespect to the full sense. When people go from acolyte to knight to lord together they grow together. This growth makes them respect the work they all went through. That kind of respect you have to earn, not be given.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
TLDR; If I understand the OP correctly, to answer the question, yes; sometimes people bloodline their characters. :3

Generally speaking, the original character virtually ceases to be and the new character inherits their rank and sometimes some of their artifacts. They usually also get a massive bio to boot.
If you do it at Knight, no one cares, because anybody who isn't an Apprentice can promote you on a good word alone and no minimum RP interaction limit, and so there were never any restrictions either way. If you do it at Master, you're probably best off informing an administrator prior to requesting the change, as said, and it isn't always the preferable course of action because it can be seen as a form of handwaving.

Sometimes it's much more enjoyable to reroll a brand new toon at said rank than having to start over from scratch just for a fresh, new change to the RP storyline. It can also be somewhat of a challenge, having the rank but not yet the respect or perks. ^^

Matreya

[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

This is why I have loved you since my Zaiden days! Keep up the epicness!

#HopeZaidenIsAllowedToComeBack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom