Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ad New Imperial Order

89-170ed35568166954878903b2d639b0b4.png

N E W _ I M P E R I A L _ O R D E R
// The Will of Defiance //

860 ABY...

The Galaxy is stagnant. Its governments weak, frail and unable to tangle with the existential threats which are poised to upend all which has been built. The New Imperial Order is the tip of the spear in the Galactic struggle against the darkness, the Sith Empire. Few are willing to do what needs to be done. The New Imperial Order doesn't have the choice. It will reshape the galaxy in the vision of order and security.

Will you march in the crusade of defiance?

X5Yx2PB.png

NUhxkVu.png

A R M E D _ F O R C E S
// The Hand of Retribution //

The New Imperial Order stands tall in an existential war with the Sith Empire. More fighting men and women are constantly thrown into the action, be it the tip of the spear in the Stormtrooper Corps, the Armored Assault Corps at the reins of Cataphract Main Battle Tanks, admirals in command of Defiance-class Star Destroyers or fighter aces manning the sticks of TIE VX/Vanguards, the New Imperial Order is never far from the action with the most active military branch on SWRP:Chaos.

USpnkJ8.png

I M P E R I A L _ K N I G H T S
// The Wardens of Order //

Officially aligning itself as force neutral, the New Imperial Order's force organization is best represented in its Force Corps or the Imperial Knights. Fighting alongside the troopers the Imperial Knights are not shackled to antiquated traditions and codes as their Sith and Jedi counter-parts are. The force is a tool and the Knights wield it to dispatch their justice, slay the order's enemies and retain peace and security within its borders.

wMgUmmu.png

I N Q U I S I T I O N
// The Watchers In The Dark //

Each and every Galactic entity has as many enemies outside as it does within. The Inquisition serve as the watchers in the dark. Adhering to a rigid code and utilizing the dark side of the force, this esoteric band of Dark Jedi and Sith are ruthless in dispatching the enemies of the Order. No glimpse of treachery and deceit passes by their watchful eye.

ohjK9mU.png

W A R L O R D S
// The Rulers of The Realm //

Operating on a stratocratic meritocracy, the provincial governors of the New Imperial Order are appointed according for their ability to lead and command. Entrusted with a great deal of autonomy the warlords are the planetary enforcers and rulers of the Order. Engaging in political intrigue and tangling with the internal tribulations of the New Imperial Order, the provincial governors (moffs and warlords) are one of the most powerful and influential groups within the faction.

glKREgz.png

L O N E _ W A N D E R E R S
// The Seizing of Opportunity //

The New Imperial Order is locked in an existential war without end. War is the breeding ground for opportunity and ambition. Earn your coin or work to prove yourself to seize the fruits of New Imperial conquest. The Neo-Imperial aesthetic of NIO allows for a great deal of freedom within its structure, take advantage and stamp your mark unto a faction on the rise.

AND MORE TO COME // ISB, Special Operations

F A C T I O N _ P A G E

Ad inspo from Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom