Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Hutt Slithering

Iermin the Hutt

I
Greetings

Ozzmo is an up and coming Crime Lord currently operating out of
Dolly Lane on board Damascus Station. He is a member of the Gorensla Kajidic who mostly do Black Market Activity. He is far beyond your typical hutt overlord in that he is quite gullible and easy to manipulate. I want to start exploring stories with him and I'd be willing to roleplay with anyone from other Crime Lords to Planetary Separatists.

So if you need a hutt villain for a plot of yours or just want someone to give you a job than he might interest you.

Dorthea Dobson

Chief Director of Damascus Station
"Hutts in our home?"

"Oh this won't do well at all...."
“Hutts are like bacteria, ladies. It’s impossible to live without them, so ya gotta pick and choose which ones you would rather have around. At least this one brings in money…”

Ozzmo the Hutt we could definitely use a criminal element in a boost thread that I’m working on that has to do with Damascus Station. I’ll give you more details once I’ve got things more sorted out.

Iermin the Hutt

I
“Hutts are like bacteria, ladies. It’s impossible to live without them, so ya gotta pick and choose which ones you would rather have around. At least this one brings in money…”

Ozzmo the Hutt we could definitely use a criminal element in a boost thread that I’m working on that has to do with Damascus Station. I’ll give you more details once I’ve got things more sorted out.

The Great Ozzmo will certainly be there

Greetings

Ozzmo is an up and coming Crime Lord currently operating out of
Dolly Lane on board Damascus Station. He is a member of the Gorensla Kajidic who mostly do Black Market Activity. He is far beyond your typical hutt overlord in that he is quite gullible and easy to manipulate. I want to start exploring stories with him and I'd be willing to roleplay with anyone from other Crime Lords to Planetary Separatists.

So if you need a hutt villain for a plot of yours or just want someone to give you a job than he might interest you.
Heyyy heyyy you got the credits and I got the gun, always happy to work for a Hutt... Be sure to let little ole Jackal know if you need a hand ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom