Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy here!

Welcome to Star Wars RP.net! A lot of questions!

DarthR3van said:
Question: Are new characters required to start at the very first rank of their faction (Padawan/Acolyte etc.) or could we make a character that is already a Jedi Knight or Sith and simply explain their background in their bio?
Daxton gave you a sufficient answer, and the other answers given to you are pretty good. New characters that are Force-sensitive begin at the first tier of Force-user ranks. Non-Force users do not have ranks like that. You can request up to two titles titles total among what is available.

DarthR3van said:
Am I allowed to make a Jedi who has fallen and embraced the Dark Side in order to defeat the Sith? Can I make him a dual-wielder? [ :eek:] Do new Padawan characters even get to start with lightsabers?
You are welcomed to have your character's background be a Jedi that fell to the dark side with the motivation to defeat the Sith. There are Dark Jedi tags available. Dual-wielding is acceptable. New Padawans may use a lightsaber from day one if they wish.

DarthR3van said:
And how did Sandis get the Jedi Padawan AND mando ranks?
While I do not know the specifics of Sandis's character, Mandalorians are such due to a cultural bond. Jedi are trained to be such. For example, a character may be raised by Mandalorians and identify with the Mandalorians, then he decided to train with the Jedi. Or, the character might be a Jedi that found the Mandalorian culture agreeable and sought to join it.

DarthR3van said:
Do I make my character application, THEN create my subaccount and join a faction? Which order is it in?
Your character profile is required before role-playing to allow others to get to know your character. It does not need to be approved, and it will not be approved anyway. If there is an issue with your character, you will be notified. Otherwise, feel free to role-play your character as is from the get-go. You do not have to create a subaccount to play your character. You are free to change your current account's name to that of your character and write with it. You are free to join a faction after you create your character profile.

Make sure you read the Rules and Timeline! Enjoy your time at Star Wars RP.net!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom