Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New guy here!

DarthR3van

The Prodigal Knight
Well, I'm new to the site, but looking forward to having lots of fun! I've been a Star Wars fan for a long time, and I bid you all a wholehearted greeting!

DarthR3van

The Prodigal Knight
Hey! Wow that didn't take long! Thanks for the warm welcome!
Question: Are new characters required to start at the very first rank of their faction (Padawan/Acolyte etc.) or could we make a character that is already a Jedi Knight or Sith and simply explain their background in their bio?

Welcome to the boards.

In response to your question, unless you are importing a character from another boards, you begin at the lowest rank of your respective faction.

Hmm, how can I make a character but not give him the same canon name?
Ooh, I know, I'll change one of the letters with a number!

#So1337, #Hardcore

;) Welcome to the boards.

DarthR3van

The Prodigal Knight
Am I allowed to make a Jedi who has fallen and embraced the Dark Side in order to defeat the Sith? Can I make him a dual-wielder? :eek:
Do new Padawan characters even get to start with lightsabers?

And how did Sandis get the Jedi Padawan AND mando ranks? I thought you couldn't be both. They are different factions and one is a non-force user rank. Am I missing something?
Speaking of mandos, if I made a non-force user would I be able to make a Mandalorian bounty hunter or something cool like that, or are characters somewhat restricted at first?

Vanilla Toner

V
Q: Can I be a Dark Jedi - Yes
Q: Can I wield two sabers - Yes
Q: Can I even start with a lightsaber - Yes
Q: How did Sandis etc - Cause she is a Jedi Padawan who became a Mando.
Q: Am I missing something - Yes. Mandos can be Force Sensitive.

Oh. And welcome! :D

DarthR3van

The Prodigal Knight
:eek: Wow! That's cool! I am totally making a baddass character like that! I still do have lots of question though so I'll have to look around the site a bit more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom