Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New Group Created - Jensaarai

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Corbin Vasher has created a new group called Jensaarai.

The Jensaarai are an order of Force-users from the Suarbi system, who arose during the Clone Wars. The name is Sith for "followers of the hidden truth." Our philosophy and methodology is a blend of Sith and Jedi teachings. We are NOT Grey Jedi!

Force order that blends teachings that isn't just gray Jedi?

Awesome. Magnificent. Wonderful. If you ever wanna thread with GAs NJO, lemme know.

If you want to hop in with the stuff I've been writing for the Jensaarai- here's a few of the things I've put together:

I wrote a Code of the Jensaarai based on the various fan-written ones I've seen in hopes of making them fit a little more clearly between the various aspects of them all, and create something that resembles a unified philosophy that I've been enjoying working with. And I also put together a Jensaarai enclave since the one in Legends is a bit vague.

Suarbi is the capital planet of the Rimward Trade League as well, so I've been writing the Jensaarai as being secret Force-sensitive defenders of the other League worlds as well, based on the past board history of the Jensaarai siding with the first Chaos Galactic Alliance and then the Outer Rim Coalition. I've been writing as the Saaraai-Kaar as well, and also head of the Underground, which is sort of a secretive rebel organization committed to ending imperialism across the galaxy.

And if these don't quite fit what you have in mind, all cool! Don't blame you at all! But I remember when I first started writing Veino and there were almost no other active Jensaarai and it was a tough time. Want to make sure you have the opportunity to get involved and write with other people!

If you want to hop in with the stuff I've been writing for the Jensaarai- here's a few of the things I've put together:

I wrote a Code of the Jensaarai based on the various fan-written ones I've seen in hopes of making them fit a little more clearly between the various aspects of them all, and create something that resembles a unified philosophy that I've been enjoying working with. And I also put together a Jensaarai enclave since the one in Legends is a bit vague.

Suarbi is the capital planet of the Rimward Trade League as well, so I've been writing the Jensaarai as being secret Force-sensitive defenders of the other League worlds as well, based on the past board history of the Jensaarai siding with the first Chaos Galactic Alliance and then the Outer Rim Coalition. I've been writing as the Saaraai-Kaar as well, and also head of the Underground, which is sort of a secretive rebel organization committed to ending imperialism across the galaxy.

And if these don't quite fit what you have in mind, all cool! Don't blame you at all! But I remember when I first started writing Veino and there were almost no other active Jensaarai and it was a tough time. Want to make sure you have the opportunity to get involved and write with other people!
Sounds pretty cool. Trying to round out my character right now as my Character Creation post isn't quite finished yet. I was just surprised there wasn't a general Jensaarai group. Although I think there used to be as I remember finding a link that no longer worked. So maybe that guy left Chaos and had it deleted. Or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom