Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Galactic Battle Arena Tournament

The first GBA tournament is about to wrap up. [member="Triam Akovin"] and [member="Vrag"] have been kicking ten shades of poodoo out of each other, and unless I'm mistaken, we're about to have a victor. With that in mind, it's high time we got another off the ground.

This is an interest check to see who would be interested in fighting in the second tournament,

What is the GBA, you ask?

The Galactic Battle Arena is a noncanon area where writers can go all out against their opponents without fear of permanent character death. Upon the conclusion of the match, whether through a clear victory or simply running out of time, the match is judged and both fighters are given tips to improve their game. You'll be told what you did right, and where you need improvement. It's a good way to sharpen your dueling skills in a safe environment without the pressure of an invasion or a dominion.

The tournament is open to anyone who wants to join. Whether you're a seasoned duelist or a beginner, you're more than welcome to throw your name in the hat.

The winner will earn the right to submit an item made out of impervium to the Factory, as the requirement for that particular restricted material is to win a tourney, as well as a custom weapon or set of armor from RCFC.

So, who's interested?

1. [member="Azalyn Falconer"]
  2. [member="Dominik Borra"]
  3. [member="Jynx"]
  4. [member="Ahogo Skuji"]
  5. [member="Face"]
  6. [member="Zef Halo"]
  7. [member="Keira Ticon"]
  8. [member="Darth Ferus"]
  9. [member="Drin"]
  10. [member="Galen"]
  11. [member="Aya of House Dizen"]
  12. [member="Ijaat Mereel"]
  13. [member="Atiniir Starrider"]
  14. [member="Saran Drast"]

You're all added to the list. I'm going to try to kick this thing off pretty quickly. I'll leave the signups open for another few days, and we'll be rolling by the end of the week.

[member="Zef Halo"]
[member="Ahogo Skuji"]
[member="Jynx"]
[member="Face"]
[member="Arisa Yune"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Azalyn Falconer"]
[member="Keira Ticon"]

[member="Eralam"]

If there is still time to put my name forward, I would like to be involved.
Out of curiosity, are we restricted to having only one character involved? Or could I have one of my alts, [member="Xavka Duquo"], involved as well.

[member="Face"] - Done

[member="Dominik Borra"] - There are other ways to win. Your opponent might surrender, or be rendered unconscious, or disqualified. But yeah, generally the goal is to keep going until either time runs out or they're unable to fight, and that might just mean blowing their head off.

[member="Ahogo Skuji"] - Glad to have you onboard.

[member="Drin"] - It is not too late. For now, one character per writer, but if it looks like we're going to be a couple spots short of filling a bracket I'll start letting alts in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom