Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New faction

Is there anyone who would be willing to join a Pirate faction? It wouldn't be any major faction, but we would probably control a planet or two. I'm thinking of a name such as the Pirate Collective.

Silvia Starfire

S
You could join me crew matie! Well actually we haven't picked an leader.. but yeah there are some of us out there :D

Flit Caspian

F
You named your Space Pirate 'Jack Sparrow' and used Johnny Depp. Lol. *facepalm* ...You get no points for originality. But. On the upside. You'll be every bodies favorite pirate. Mine included. :D

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
Hey, if we can have an Inigo Montoya on this site we can have a Jack Sparrow!

Also, yes, he's mine. I'll have the profile completed shortly. :)

What sort of things would a pirate faction get involved in? I'm interested in a 'criminal' faction - something a little less covert than the Syndicate, more like gangsters and stuff. Would this be up the pirates alley or would they be more interested in raiding ships, etc? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom