Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Character Connections and Threads

Hey there! I’m looking to get Uriel up and running and do some threads for him. Rivals, friends, foes, teachers, it doesn’t really matter, I’m just looking to write some cool stories. Uriel isn’t terribly ambitious as far as Sith go, so he could probably slot into a Maul under Sidious type role where he’s more attack dog than apprentice, but that isn’t something that necessarily has to come to fruition.

Anyway, excited to get writing with this dude!

If he would be interested in a different look at the Dark Side, from a Knight of Ren perspective, I could throw Varos your way. I would be down for a philosophical discussion thread, a little friendly duel, or even the start of a longer term story. I am down for anything!

Uriel Rykard Uriel Rykard

Hey there! I’m looking to get Uriel up and running and do some threads for him. Rivals, friends, foes, teachers, it doesn’t really matter, I’m just looking to write some cool stories. Uriel isn’t terribly ambitious as far as Sith go, so he could probably slot into a Maul under Sidious type role where he’s more attack dog than apprentice, but that isn’t something that necessarily has to come to fruition.

Anyway, excited to get writing with this dude!
Elise also isn't ambitious. Except this time, it's mostly at all. She's around cause her family is but mostly stays out of the politics and anything she's not outright obligated to join in on. If she can avoid having to go do some fight or political dispute without getting in trouble, she probably will. Do just enough not to get in trouble or lose things and that's as far as it goes.

She treats training the same way, and so poured almost all her skill and focus into only a few abilities, and a very animalistic/instinctive based form. With force rage as her go to if an opponent is problematic. That said, that's not something she uses in sparring. Because she's set herself up to not be a non-lethal fighter if she's going to use it, because it has to be built into instincts and brutality. There's no room for being nice. She can practice outside of that and would still be very aggressive and highly focused on abilities like enhanced attributes and senses, but most of the time she isn't going to be fighting.

Most of the time she's basically chilling. Cantina, gambling den, random garden. Just off doing stuff. Could organize a situation where she has to fight or is sparring just to keep it up. But that's essentially the deal. A very casual sith.

Now she is a sith knight, and sort of nobility, so she has guards and ships. Assuming she didn't wander off without them into the cantina. So technically a higher rank. But she IC doesn't expect to spar much against real people, as it doesn't make sense to try and kill someone who could have been a good ally or was a friend/family member. And trying to kill is the only way for her to go all in on sparring.

Elise also isn't ambitious. Except this time, it's mostly at all. She's around cause her family is but mostly stays out of the politics and anything she's not outright obligated to join in on. If she can avoid having to go do some fight or political dispute without getting in trouble, she probably will. Do just enough not to get in trouble or lose things and that's as far as it goes.

She treats training the same way, and so poured almost all her skill and focus into only a few abilities, and a very animalistic/instinctive based form. With force rage as her go to if an opponent is problematic. That said, that's not something she uses in sparring. Because she's set herself up to not be a non-lethal fighter if she's going to use it, because it has to be built into instincts and brutality. There's no room for being nice. She can practice outside of that and would still be very aggressive and highly focused on abilities like enhanced attributes and senses, but most of the time she isn't going to be fighting.

Most of the time she's basically chilling. Cantina, gambling den, random garden. Just off doing stuff. Could organize a situation where she has to fight or is sparring just to keep it up. But that's essentially the deal. A very casual sith.

Now she is a sith knight, and sort of nobility, so she has guards and ships. Assuming she didn't wander off without them into the cantina. So technically a higher rank. But she IC doesn't expect to spar much against real people, as it doesn't make sense to try and kill someone who could have been a good ally or was a friend/family member. And trying to kill is the only way for her to go all in on sparring.

She sounds rad, would you wanna have a thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom