Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Character - Anybody Need a Relative?

I am drafting up a new character and am looking to find connections to help flesh out the backstory and stuff. Valery Noble Valery Noble has been so nice and agreed to be my Jedi master so that should help me get involved in the GA faction.

Does your character need friends? Family? Enemies? etc? I figure fleshing out a few relationships might help this character stick longer and get more involved with others in the universe.
I am also on discord KitterBitters#0902

EDIT: I am currently searching for people wanting to expand their families so hit me up if you have an idea.

Last edited:
I am drafting up a new character and am looking to find connections to help flesh out the backstory and stuff. Valery Noble Valery Noble has been so nice and agreed to be my Jedi master so that should help me get involved in the GA faction.

Does your character need friends? Family? Enemies? etc? I figure fleshing out a few relationships might help this character stick longer and get more involved with others in the universe.

I am also on discord KitterBitters#0902

My paddy here is coming towards the end of his training with Valery Noble Valery Noble soon, and he used to be taught by Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble in his earliest days. Silas for sure can be a helping hand in terms of helping the character settle in just before he embarks on the next step.

As well as be a friendly face of course :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom