Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG New Character - Anybody Need a Relative?

I do like root beer. So age I'm thinking since it's a padawan maybe around 14-15ish.

So far for homeworld I was thinking maybe the parents were research scientist studying on Hoth and the baby was born too early so ended up being born on the frigid ice planet. I also like Belsavis though.
I also have a RTL character born on a frost planet, but they'd have nothing in common. Except maybe being against Sith lol. I do have a Jedi I'm working on, but I haven't figured out a homeworld for him yet.

I'm tossing around the idea of integrating the character into a family on chaos to help give it more connections. I have a few and I know there are a few on the board that were looking once upon a time.

I was going to throw a character in as a potential suggestion, but come to realize there's hardly anyone amongst my roster that would have an active sibling/family member xD

All except for Vaylin that is (My former Sith Valkyrie). Who has a younger sister out there in the galaxy, but has never been able to track her down.

But either way, should you need any Jedi/GA connections I'm always down for having Kara or Alexander into meeting and getting into some mischief with the new character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom