Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Beginnings

Hi all,
I'm happy to see so many familiar faces. It's like having a family reunion. Sort of... lol Rianna sent me a link and told me to check this place out. So I'm here checking it out. Look like a fun place.

@Tefka Yeah I remember you. I'm going to need help transferring my Rebel rank. I made Elite at the other board. I was Secretary of the Cabinet. Do we have Rebellion or Republic here?

Thank you for your warm greetings.

Hawk Solo said:
@Tefka Yeah I remember you. I'm going to need help transferring my Rebel rank. I made Elite at the other board. I was Secretary of the Cabinet. Do we have Rebellion or Republic here?

Thank you for your warm greetings.
We don't have Non-Force User ranks like Adept and Elite here, so no need to transfer any of that.

If you have any Force Users, however, we can easily transfer them.

Also, we have a Republic Major Faction and a Rebellion minor faction. Click on the Faction tab up top to browse 'em.

@Tefka how about force sensitive? Hawk is a force sensitive. His father trained him in the basic knowledge of the force. I was thinking of moving Hawk in the direction of a force user. He's struggling with it right now.

If you wanted to transfer your Elite as a Master, I'd allow it. Just let me know what you wanna do. Taking a looksey around the Character Creation forum will help. I'm on my phone or I'd link the Rank Title thread to show you everything that's available.

Tefka said:
If you wanted to transfer your Elite as a Master, I'd allow it. Just let me know what you wanna do. Taking a looksey around the Character Creation forum will help. I'm on my phone or I'd link the Rank Title thread to show you everything that's available.
Why did no one tell me I could do this D:

@[member="Tefka"]. Thanks for the information. I will have to think if I want Hawk to be Maater right away,l

@Garith You never know. Sami could show up.
@Lilith and Lady Silencia. Hi! Pleasure to meet you
@Del. Love you too, Del.
@Akio. Hey there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom