Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Assassin Droid CIS Character; Anyone Wish To Help Plan His First Mission/Interaction?

Pretty much all in the title. Being very new here, my character is likely to start with a simple interaction, perhaps a training simulation, before he actually goes on any real missions. He is a sergeant of a Commando Droid fireteam, so CIS characters will be the most likely ones to interact. That being said, if you are a member of a different faction, that's fine, but he likely won't interact with your character until he's in a situation outside of CIS territory, or if a CIS planet is under attack by another faction (but don't expect that interaction to be very friendly, for obvious reasons.). Anyway, if anyone is interested, let me know.

I would be interested!

WannabeBadBoy WannabeBadBoy
Sorry for replying so late, I've had a busy day. But now it's time to rest easy, after all I am fortunate to be all in one piece.

Obi-Wan Kenobi references aside, I would love to rp! Your character, being an impressive military prototype, would be a perfect fit for A83's setting, since both are CIS assassin droids (yours is much deadlier, judging from your character sheet, but A83 will do his best to keep up lol). Shall it be a training simulation, a mission, or both perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom