Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NETHERWORLD: Dominions, The Event and You

Yox Dikai

Y
[member="Marona Rayheart"]

It's called "Who doesn't love oceans?" in the Netherworld forum.

After Manaan and Alderaan are complete - next objectives are Corellia, Ruusan and Bilbringi.

If the One Sith gets frisky and hit Corellia as I suspect they might, shift attention north to Tython or Anaxes. Strategically - you're cutting them off. We could even hit Eclipse to box them in and force them North towards Fringe space.

Roger, roger?

We cannot or rather do not want to engage them directly in an Invasion - unless we absolutely have to. Looking at who is left out - they have alot more heavy power than us, even with the Force being wonky and such.

I mean, it's totally up to the leadership but I think engaging prematurely is suicide and pointless this early on.

Marona Rayheart

"I'll take these broken wings and learn to fly"
the water planet yesssss

But OK I'll have something up in a bit, she'd probably be in [member="Sabena Shai"] 's submarine, if that's fine? (Don't wanna intrude and such) I mean she a soldier, not. Commander like the rest xs

Camellia Swift said:
[member="Alarice Mollari"]

A warning. The Sith do indeed want Corellia.
Of course, who doesn't.

I mean also they would be dominating not only KDY, but CEC.

We're looking at "Titan" essentially owning or having a hand in each major shipwright company.

Rendili, CEC, KDY.

You think the Republic won't be hurting? Think again. Read specifically what their CEO said to the Queen of Kuat - Exclusively for the Sith.

I would like to suggest a team strategy based under different IC leaders. I will be taking a group to Bilbringi next if anyone wants to tag with your wonderful Chief of Senate. Since [member="Friedrich Stahlmann"] and [member="Alarice Mollari"] seem to be heading the other two dominions, I would suggest some teams follow them over the course of their dominion campaigns. We just need consistent groups of 5 or 6 accompanying each other, and we'll be able to speed-dom what we want in no time! :)

We sorely need to target Corellia if Commenor gets approved.

We cannot bypass CEC.

I mean, that is super critical.

[member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

Ayden Cater isn't around to mount a defense for CEC obviously - Incom R&D has defensive measures in their fortress like research station - luckily nothing critical or compromising is there but it won't last long enough.

So the OS could be looking to bait us into the Corellian system for an Invasion - I advise strongly against it - I know we stand to lose alot but we can gain more ground by avoiding it.

Awesome job on Alderaan!

All around great job!

Make sure you finish up your stories on the side and press on Cato and Manaan. Let's secure Cato quicker than Manaan please. We have switched HVT from Corellia as we are not engaging the OS in a tug-o-war at this time.

Please, please hold off on additional dominions until Cato is secured.

Please!

Thanks for the super hard work and effort!

[member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Kana Truden"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom