Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerd alert!

I'm back and I have a couple of more questions.

I REALLY enjoy roleplaying here. I've only partaken in one public roleplay that I began to introduce my first character, and everyone i've seen knows a lot, or at least enough, Star Wars lore and writing skills to put together really great settings and play out their characters extremely well. I also love all of the player-made content, like the threads about people's character's lightsabers, blasters, ships, etc.

Tl;dr This community looks very mature to me and I love it here.

Now, my question

What do you do if someone pretty crucial to roleplay just kinda...stops replying to roleplay? I wont say names, but one guy who is very important to the roleplay thread I began hasn't replied in a few days, therefore roleplay cannot progress. What happens now?

StoneGlory said:
Now, my question

What do you do if someone pretty crucial to roleplay just kinda...stops replying to roleplay? I wont say names, but one guy who is very important to the roleplay thread I began hasn't replied in a few days, therefore roleplay cannot progress. What happens now?
I usually PM the person and ask them if they're still going to be writing the thread. Sometimes notifications don't work or real life takes over. Poking someone for a response is fine, especially if it's been a few days since he/she posted. If they don't respond within 24 hours to that poke, I would handwave his portion and continue without him.

[member="Jack Sparrow"] -- Off topic to THIS topic, but I'm seeing that you're the senator of Kashyyyk. After it's Sith Invasion, I'm sure your character might be a bit caught up in politics. Not much of an offer, but if you ever wanted a fellow political thread in dealing with all of that, I'd be more than happy :)

Vulpesen said:
[member="StoneGlory"]

Often times, those things just get a "the hell?" From the character, but then its eft mostly unmentioned(there are special circumstances depending on large events that took place around the characters). But otherwise, we don't put too much into it. Vulpesen is 23. He started the board at 17. He's now as old as some of the masters that taught him.
So you are younger than Hakora and Alex? I find this odd haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom