Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needing a lab rat (dev thread)

Moff Iridius

M
Hello I need someone to help me in a bone hardening augmentation thread and it would be much appreciated.

Procedure Overview

The augmentation is nowhere near capable of being done in one sitting and must be completed over the course of a month. When starting the procedure patients are given a fortified Vitamin D compound to help the absorption of calcium into their bodies, the second part of the treatment is the most likely to cause permanent damage. Upon the absorption of the vitamin D the calcium citrate formula must be injected into the core of each bone over the process of a month to not kill the patient of a calcium overdose. The next and final phase of the procedure is applying the thick outer layer of Bonemer that acts as a suit of armor for the fortified bones. Light weight and five times stronger than normal bone it seemed like a no brainer for this to be the final stage of the process. When the procedure is finished the patients bones will be reenforced and ready for the next and final stage of augmentation.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
I happen to be a scientist who enjoys Dev threads. What are your views on working with those of less . . . conventional character?

Moff Iridius

M
She's pretty much willing to do anything to see her work done, nothing is off limits

Moff Iridius

M
I will write up a quick thread, this is only half of the procedure though, the other half of enhanced muscle is still being developed

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Noah Corek said:
I'm a ex-commando with a lot of fortitude to withstand these kind of things,all long as Valik isn't involved.
I don't even remember meeting you. It seems my work precedes me. Tell me, which of your family or friends did I torture? What new purpose did I make them serve? Was it the testing of a poison? Cyborg experimentation? Entechment? Or did I make them a Sith Spawn? If you needed to, could you kill them?

Dr.Marie Krasnican said:
She's pretty much willing to do anything to see her work done, nothing is off limits
You and I will get along quite well then.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Marcus Faust said:
@[member="Valik"] I like the way you think. Burn and pillage for the lolz sometime?
Burn and pillage for no reason? No. But I'm sure that you and I can do some good work together, just a little more focused. One does not need a hammer to kill a man when a swift and precise nail at the right moment will do the job.

Noah Corek said:
@[member="Valik"]
Oh,I've heard of you,but you've done nothing to my family,I just hate Sith.
Hmm. Seems I can't get everywhere then. If you'd like to call and set up an appointment I'm sure I can fulfill some of your darkest nightmares. In fact, this one's on the house. I'll call you when I'm done.

Moff Iridius

M
Titan industries picked up the entire super soldier project, and the contract for the soldiers went to the empire. Most likely to help destroy you. But I hold no bias, if you need technology developed I'm rather good at it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom