Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Need Some Martial Art Masters or Teachers

giphy.gif

"Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." ~ Mike Tyson

Figured with all the fun coming up here soon on the site that i should try to get some threads involving my Mandalorian lass seeking skilled and talented fighters in order to further advance her understanding of hand to hand combat and have her learn more disciplined martial arts and unarmed combat styles to further develop her own unique combat style. Domina has fought with weapons like axes, blades and other pretty heavy weapons and when she does use her hands it is in a pretty feral manner with little grace or form.

About time to have her grow up a bit and change that as hand to hand combat going forward is going to be her main focus. As far as the kinds of martial arts i was wanting to learn i am not familiar with all the 'Star Wars' lore material arts but i do know The Echani have some cool stuff going on so i would love to perhaps thread with an Echani Martial artist and have Domina learn a thing or two.

If anyone has a character that 'teaches' in a 'trial by fire' kind of way and prefers a duel instead of an actual 'teaching' or training thread that can also be done as Domina can learn and educate herself through visual imitation and assimilation. The longer she fights an opponent, the more about their combat style she can absorb.

But yeah, just some friendly throwing of hands as is the mandalorian way~

I may or may not have a droid that could help you with just that, a war droid equipped with enough weapons and hand to hand combat data.

Fffffff droid huh? Like the thing from Force Unleashed that the Starkiller dude had? xDDD. Thats all i can think of lol.

Well you're in luck because I got the perfect codex sub for you xD

This is Cyran's martial arts "master" that taught him Teras Kasi

[Link]

tae-bo.gif

Just imagining Dima trying to do this hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom