Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need my plant back bro

In Umbris Potestas Est
@[member="Captain Larraq"]

I have had, have, and likely will have no care at all with regards to this thread. I did not ask for this thread to be made. I did not plan Circe's escape. I did not plan Circe's capture either. I wanted nothing to do with this at all. I simply wanted to get a single factory to help my company rebuild after what happened. And I can't even do that, no subversion or bullcrap at all, without something like this happening.

This isn't fun, no matter what way anyone tries to spin this. I can likely speak for most if not all people in this thread when I say we haven't had fun. And without having fun as we're supposed to, this RP is useless.

Matreya

Im confused what happened. I left for a bit, came back and everything is blown to hell. I dont know what to even do now.

I have to back out of this. Consider my portion withdrawn

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Ashe the Reaper"] @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"] @[member="Circe Savan"]
I've exit'd thred. Thanks for a fun scenario, folks. That was, at the very least...engaging.

As far as godmoding goes, I never said that it was you or that it was Circe. Simply that it took place. In all honesty, the two of you were spot on. And Fox-lady, I actually liked reading your posts. And there are not a lot of people that I can say that about. So please don't take any disrespect in that regard. The fleet was suppose to become a background. I wasn't expecting you guys to run from the planet so quickly. I was expecting... about 2 more pages of ground engagement before anyone tried that. And the plan was to tie you up with the drop pods that I deployed before the ships could become an issue.

But we talked about it and agreed that the thread should really just be over with. Sleep, rest, and post (when you feel like it) over the next day or two with how you respond to the Vulcan being pointed in your general direction. One or two posts from you and I and then this will be done and Circe will be gone.

And as far as factories or official facilities in Mandalorian space goes.... I've told others this in the past. The Mandalorians are the single most territorial faction on the board. For the most part, we stay within our boarders and mind our own business. We poke out for a little fun and games every now and then, but we mainly stick to our corner of the galaxy.

If you want to do something in Mandalorian space. Talk to the Mand'alor first (or another ranked individual). Get his OOC permission and come to an IC understanding. Normally, we just want taxes or trading rights or some such simple nonsense. Occasionally we might say that we think what you're doing is... not something we want going on within our boarders. At that point it's just a matter of coming to terms so that both sides are satisfied (or finding somewhere else to do business). Typically this just means toning down one endeavor or another or scaling back the scope of production.

It was what it was. People just got to learn that this isn't about winning or losing. Its about coming together and making an awesome story arc and having fun with it. Develop your character upon random events and interactions. Communicate with clear heads. But all that is easier said then done, so practice will make perfect.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Strider Garon"] You have so much of my respect for keeping a level head when even I eventually did break. Wow.
@[member="Captain Larraq"] I'm sorry... I may have flown a little off the deep end due to the stress of my position and that of everyone else being so tense. I am honored that you read and enjoy what I write, really.
@[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] You are... free? :O

I won the match and got hella IP (2x IP Boost Weekend) so I'm in a much, much better mood. I'll post a wrap-up in a minute.

Sorry to all, we have all or most been very stressed and that has contributed to the larger whole of the thread. It has been... interesting, definitely. :)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Circe Savan said:
@[member="Captain Larraq"]

I discussed with the Mand'alor about this and received permission to get the factories IC. Then this happened.
@[member="Circe Savan"] Did you mention anything about Circe coming to do it? As Myra is the CEO and Circe is only a lower executive or representative - amirite? - you might have forgot that little detail and that is what lead to the idea of capturing you.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I just want to express my admiration towards the Mandalorians. With everything they had to face? They were still able to RP as everyone should have. Taking hits, no QQ, more PewPew.

It was a pleasure reading your replies. Even though some people karked up the thread, thank you for being excellent.

Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom