Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Need a singer to set the vibe?

Chessa-Bossa-1.png

Hey everyone

I created a new character, miss Chessashai Umianai, aka Chessa Bossa. She's basically a singer (Laufey) who is fairly well known in more jazzy fancy clubs, if you have some sort of rich character hosting an event of sorts shes the one to invite! Feel free to use her as background noise (for example, one character can go 'wow im so cool and rich i even invited the Chessa Bossa to sing here', blah blah blah). If using her name for those purposes, she can only be used in Coruscant in the surface levels.

Anyways, I'm open to any sort of rps! It would be fun to start networking in character. My character has taken an interest in criminal activity and clubs that are fronts for shady business, hence why she opened a new office in Nar Shaddaa. She also has an addiction to spice....

maxresdefault.jpg

Possible Premise?

Tryk sit in club. Jawas need relax, too.

Singer good. Pretty, for not-Jawa.

Signal come across datapad.

Bounty. Open to all on world. Good price.

Tryk surprise. It singer.

Someone want singer taken?

Tryk look around club. Other datapads also going off. Other bounty hunter look down, then look up.

Song end, singer take break.

Tryk sneak back. Tryk find singer.

"Bounty for you," he says, doubtless surprising and scaring the young woman as he turns the datapad to face her.

"One day bounty. Good money. They come soon. But you hire Tryk. Tryk protect."

She can see the name of the person who put in the bounty. A small time crime boss who likes to think he's a big time crime boss. She'd said no, and he'd taken offense.

"I always get what I want," he'd told her, a threat hanging in the air.

And now the threat had been made manifest. A bounty?

A sound in the dark. Someone coming.

Tryk waited as she spent seconds that she couldn't afford...

Eh? What do you think?

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Possible Premise?

Tryk sit in club. Jawas need relax, too.

Singer good. Pretty, for not-Jawa.

Signal come across datapad.

Bounty. Open to all on world. Good price.

Tryk surprise. It singer.

Someone want singer taken?

Tryk look around club. Other datapads also going off. Other bounty hunter look down, then look up.

Song end, singer take break.

Tryk sneak back. Tryk find singer.

"Bounty for you," he says, doubtless surprising and scaring the young woman as he turns the datapad to face her.

"One day bounty. Good money. They come soon. But you hire Tryk. Tryk protect."

She can see the name of the person who put in the bounty. A small time crime boss who likes to think he's a big time crime boss. She'd said no, and he'd taken offense.

"I always get what I want," he'd told her, a threat hanging in the air.

And now the threat had been made manifest. A bounty?

A sound in the dark. Someone coming.

Tryk waited as she spent seconds that she couldn't afford...

Eh? What do you think?
this honestly sounds extremely fun for a long term plot, after i get my character settled into the criminal world would you be down to execute this particular plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom