Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nearing The Big 1.5 Million

Well, SWRP Chaos is nearing the next big milestone: 1,500,000 posts! At current posting rate we should reach it in 2 days.

That's an incredible amount, and translates to an impressive 907 posts every day since the board began!

I'd like to thank all the members for being here and joining in the experience and fun of SWRP: Chaos! :)

X5zPz.gif

[member="Tirdarius"]
Surprisingly that's not really the case.

Both private and public RPs make up more posts than the whole water cooler area.

So whilst we obviously have spam it's nowhere near what you'd expect.

Also, coming up for my 4.5 years on the board!

sabrina

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] I was board and did a count, [member="Cira"] has done 43,679
I think we should have party when she reaches the 100k mark

Abigail

A
Count Marlow Venjuta said:
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

When we hit the mark, can we have the Harlem Shake Button brought back for celebratory reasons?
nice idea

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Noooo...

That Harlem Shake button always woke up my daughter when I accidently hit it while posting when she's falling asleep. That dumb button is always right near the post button on the mobile version...dumb thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom