Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NaNo Time

Already mentioned this to a few people, but I am taking a month-long IC LOA, while I am participating in NaNo. it is something I have been wanting to do for... ever and recently decided to just give it a whack, just to see what happens. I might do a post here and there, if I feel the need for some variation, but for the most part my army of characters are taking a winter sleep. I will still be on Discord to chat and such, so y'all aren't completely rid of me yet!

Threads that are almost completed will be wrapped up though and I will do my best to not keep things hanging too long.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Koda Fett"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Imogen Daniels"] [member="Vaylin"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Dr. Aes'ona Terrani"] [member="Zark"] [member="Srina Talon"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Romi Jade"] [member="Tahira Solo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom