Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location N-2 Zenith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project77-CA-Poseik-www.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION

• Military Base Name: N-2 Zenith

• Classification: Defensive emplacement

• Location: Point Nadirhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/91192-point-nadir/ | Resh 9376

• Affiliation: Nadir

• Population: Sparsely populated – mostly Clan soldiers that patrol the few manned outposts along the Zenith. The rest of the population is civilian (or as civilian as it gets on Point Nadir), largely comprised of engineers and infochants.

• Accessibility: As easy or difficult to find as Point Nadir proper. The matter of access is a whole ‘nother animal, however. It can only be reached through a special transport route leading through the comet itself. Suffice it to say that without the appropriate permissions, the only thing that’ll be getting anywhere is a blaster bolt between your eyes.

• Description: At a distance, N-2 is reminiscent of a thorny crown perched upon the pockmarked surface of the icy comet. Upon approach, the illusion fades into terrible reality – rows upon rows of turrets and cannons reaching towards the void of space. There is nothing pretty nor inviting about the Zenith, which is exactly how it was intended. It’s a warning, and a constant reminder of consequence to any pirate engaged in the eternal dilemma of “Can I take this shadowport with my crappy fleet?”

And the Zenith is there to answer with a definitive, resounding No.
POINTS OF INTEREST

• Access tunnel: The route is excessively guarded, and located in the Utility ward, which is one of the most secure districts of the Point Nadir. Patrols armed to the teeth with military-grade weaponry patrol the access around the clock, and only permissions of the highest order will grant someone entrance.
DEFENSES

Stripped from the Immortal:
Redundant ion shield generators
Deflector shield generators

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Though Nadir can proudly own up to a lengthy list of crimes, until recently, GTS wasn’t on it. That was, until the debacle that took place on Kwenn station – months of crafty legwork in its underground were brought to a grinding halt. To cut the bloody story short – a CSA enforcer got trigger happy and carved a swathe through the civilian population while the real culprits went to ground.

In an unprecedented act of brazen audacity, unidentified criminal elements absconded with the warship brought to the station by the enforcer. The Commenori fleet never gave chase, and so they got away – despite the astronomical odds – scot-free.

The two organizations involved split their profits, and, eventually, the ship.

The Coratanni got the inner workings – generators, shielding, computers, the such – and Nadir took all the guns it could carry.

As it turns out, Resh can carry a lot of guns. Thus, N-2 Zenith was born. Painstakingly engineers stripped the vessel of its armaments, installing turret after cannon after laser along the circumference of the comet. The final cherry on top was the Proton Beam Cannon itself. (Literally. It’s on the apex of the comet.)

To make the picture complete, and to protect the ring of emplacements from ionization phenomena often encountered in space, N-2 was outfitted with layers of backup shielding that can soak up some decent damage before failing.

Hi! I'll be reviewing this today, and want to start off by apologizing for the wait. As soon as I read everything over, I'll promptly get back to you and go over anything in question!

[member="Aver Brand"]

Only concern is the Immortal in question. I understand on the submission itself it is said to be no longer available IC or OOC'ly without Intergalactic Solutions directly, so would you mind providing a link to its acquisition?

[member="Aver Brand"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom