Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My name is Tefka, ask me anything.

Street Cred: I’m the first writer at Chaos. I wrote Teferi Efreet, a Grandmaster of the Jedi Order who was portrayed as a Yoda archetype and helped Ben Watts form the Republic. I was one of the defenders of the Sith war on Mandalore, in the first war of Chaos.

I went on to portray a Hutt crimelord, a Yuuzhan Vong warlord, and most recently and often reoccurring role as an uppity turkey riding Mandalorian.

However, most of you know me for my longest running role, the owner of SWRP Chaos.

Ask me anything.

Myra

M
[member="Tefka"]

What's your favorite thing that's ever happened in roleplay world here on Chaos?

[member="Tefka"],

What would you recommend to new writers who want to get into RP. Seeing as you are owner of a site, you could see a lot more than others who may have some form of tunnel vision due to Factions, Personal bias or what have you.

Vigil Rostu said:
[member="Tefka"],

What would you recommend to new writers who want to get into RP. Seeing as you are owner of a site, you could see a lot more than others who may have some form of tunnel vision due to Factions, Personal bias or what have you.
Don’t immediately declare your loyalties to any one group of people. These types of communities can fester a toxic sort of dependence on your popularity or reputation.

Also, choose your friends carefully. You are who you surround yourself with.

Boo Chiyo said:
[member="Tefka"]

Of all the characters that you've written here, who has been your favorite character to write on Chaos?
I think Tefraxis/Artemis Obauldi/Tsavong Lah (all one character) was fun because I love how unique the Yuuzhan Vong are and that character will probably always hold the closest place to my heart.

I think Teferi is the archetype, the bastion of good that Chaos needed in the early days but wasn’t ever really fleshed out.

Ra Vizsla is probably my favorite, though. I wrote him as an incarnation of the Rule of Cool for Mandalorians, and I think we had a lot of fun with him.

Mordecai Zambrano said:
[member="Tefka"]

How have you managed to stay sane (assuming you are now) with all of the terrible, degenerate people that have come through Chaos? To include the circumstances revolving around the most recent rule change.
People are flawed, and loneliness can create monsters. None bigger than the drumbeat of the community, though. Collectively, Chaos is the most unruly child present at the table, and changes it’s behavior daily.

I get it. I hate it, but Chaos is gonna do what it does, I can’t control it.

I will say, the immediate reaction to the recent announcement was that it was a response to an accused pedophile or it was in regards to some sort of act of pedophilia. It was not. But, Chaos doesn’t want nor need the full story to pass it’s judgement - I do. And to protect the members, I can’t ever share all of it, I only expect that Chaos continues to trust my guidance on these matters.

I just believe in evidence and cold, hard facts. That’s what keeps me sane.

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Not many. I’ve flirted with a few, but I’d say my favorite non-Chaos communities were the T2 competitive roleplaying chatrooms on AOL back in the early 2000’s. Star Wars, Resident Evil, Rhydin... maybe even some DBZ here or there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom