Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My emergence.

Im reading all the pointers as we speak. I like the alternate Universe! Makes it feel really raw and just built-from-the-ground-up awesome you know? There are no other forums like that that i could find!

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
I like your face!

Welcome to SWRP - Chaos! Where the people are so welcoming and polite it is a little creepy! But do not fear! They do not intend to kill you and eat you... I mean...... Would you like to come play? Don't be afraid...

tumblr_mt1h98dh5W1si1fp7o1_500.gif

;) Jking, anyways, nice to meet you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to SWRP, home of potentially safe cookies (I think we got rid of the ones that had Hutt fat in them), endless cat gifs, and loveable doofuses. If ya have any questions, feel free to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.
By the way, I'm Kris, the site's 'official' mad merc and part-time 'Happy Kitty'.
Basically I post gifs of cats in an attempt to keep people happy.
cat-fat-dancing-cat-gif.gif

is so fluffy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom