Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech MV/3N-V1, “Envy” (Droid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MV/3N-V1, “Envy”
Untitled38-20220524101945.png

ExoStrangerInfobox.jpg

Untitled102-20220618145726.png

Untitled102-20220618145759.png

Untitled102-20220618145833.png

• Able to switch between the different types of shields easily using the built-in switch in the Akk Dog Shield Generator. Different Shield types include: up to 16 square meter deflector shield, capable of altering shape and size; Rotating hexagonal personal shield; A pressor & layered particle shield to push back large physical forces.
  • Using the AntiGrav Assist and the Halo Jump Boots, is able to move laterally and vertically across most any sapce quickly and efficiently.
  • The installed Bio-Support Dispenser allows Envy to treat medical emergencies; she can provide first-aid for anything up to a traumatic, life-threatening injury.
  • Able to track Arturo’s location in real-time by tuning into the RFID Frequency associated with his “Family Brand”.
  • Because of the Network Intrusion Countermeasure Program installed, “Envy” would be incredibly hard to hack or splice.

Untitled102-20220618145907.png

• Highly resistant to all common forms of damage.
  • Frustratingly difficult to be severed in half via Lightsaber because of the Defensa Textile and the Exo Spine. (Though her resistance to it is still low, her other limbs can be severed, but her spinal structure is what is difficult to cut and the Defensa Textile is why it is not 'None' or 'Very Low') Her Kamikiri blades are coated in Phrik, and thus can help parry and deflect Lightsaber blows.
  • With the inclusion of the MIL-GRADE Electro-Mag Defense Unit, “Envy” is incredibly resistant to EMP/Ion-based attacks.
  • Highly agile & capable of advanced mobility.
Untitled102-20220618145944.png

• Not made to interact with people kindly. She is made to deal out violence and intimidation. She can speak and form plans and opinions based on observable facts, but she isn’t a conversationalist and doesn't understand humor.
  • Envy has a propensity for and favors melee combat for some reason. Examining her code the engineers say there is no bias, but she will fly into melee combat with enemies when she gets the chance, using any ranged weapons she acquires sparingly. With this, it is possible to distance Envy from Arturo.
  • While conventional means of damage does little to Envy, sabers chop her up. Her spine keeps her mostly intact, but any other part of her is fair game to dismember. Her Kamikiri blades can parry and deflect Lightsabers, but sustained contact will see them sheared off like any other piece of her.
  • Each type of shield she can deploy has a purpose, but each type also has specific strengths and weaknesses in what it can or can't defend against well.

Untitled102-20220618150027.png

MV/3N-V1 is mostly silent unless asked questions, starts fighting, or has some new important information pertaining to the task at hand. Nicknamed “Envy”, she is almost always seen at Arturo’s side. In his line of work and the people he deals with, along with his lack of combat talent and skill, she is a necessity. Analyzing Arturo’s speech patterns along with some set code phrases, Envy is ready to adopt a more intimidating presence, such as showing off the large blades hidden in her arms, crushing something nearby, physically harming someone to any degree, or immediately entering combat mode. In the case of tracking down a VIP, like one of the Family or Arturo himself, she has the programming to make plans and backup plans, calculate routes, estimate chances of survival given certain choices and possible branching paths, and otherwise act autonomously until given new orders.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Arturo Arturo

Nicely made and cool droid, but I found several problems:
  • You cannot delete fields from the template, so please add to the OOC area the following fields:
    • Canon Link: (Please link the canon link if applicable canon item.)
    • Primary Source: (Please link and cite the sources which you are modifying for your use in your submission.)
  • The image link is not good, you have to link where you found the art, not the image itself. So please link the armour's wikia page, or simply the Destiny 2's imdb site or official website.
  • The Family's permission (Roble) is not good, you are not member of the Faction, so you cannot use it. To fix thiis, please join to the faction.
  • The Nakaioma's permission also not good, it is for Ivory, and they cannot give a permission to use their permission. You have to ask a permission from Nakaioma personally, or please delete these items from the sub.
  • Affiliation, it is a Unique item, so the Affiliation can be only one person, company or Faction. Please edit it, and link the bio/company/faciton what you keep.
  • There is no "entirely immune" or fully resistance, we cannot accept it. Please reword this.
  • And please add at least one PvP relevant weakness, what you wrote, those are RP relevants only.

MANIAC MANIAC

Made the necessary edits.
~Added back in what I thought was Not Applicable and thus not needed, though I wasn't sure where they originally went so I put them near the top.
~Edited the image link to the Destinypedia page
~I made this character and sub with the help of one Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud but I just forgot to click the "Join Faction" Button. I did so, but she's asleep at the moment and will hopefully get to that in the morning.
~Well, it's a swell thing that I accidentally made an order for the very things I needed anyhow! Made the link for Nakaioma's permissions to go to his approval of my order.
~Changed Affiliation to be "Moonviel Communications Incorporated" and included link.
~Changed "Entirely Immune" in reference to her EMP/ION resistance to "Incredibly Resistant"
~Added two PVP relevant weaknesses, one regarding Lightsabers and the other regarding the types of shields she can deploy.

Hope this is all good once that Family join request is accepted!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom