Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mute Padawan threads

Kyell Laysel

K
Been feeling like writing this character more, so here goes!

Kyell is a very average Jedi Padawan with a love for music, and a desire to help people.
He's also mute and a bit awkward, so plenty of funny scenarios can pop up with him. I'm down for all kinds of threads, so if you'd like to write, let me know!

BB-4001A

B
Kyell Laysel

Love of music you say?

Zak's been a DJ, part of 2 IC bands, and even performed solo in a few threads. And in almost all threads with Zak, he's got music and there's dancing.

For those padawans about to rock, we salute you! (and should thread with you)

Kyell Laysel

K
Kyell Laysel

Love of music you say?

Zak's been a DJ, part of 2 IC bands, and even performed solo in a few threads. And in almost all threads with Zak, he's got music and there's dancing.

For those padawans about to rock, we salute you! (and should thread with you)
Omg I love this xD we def gotta thread!

Jasper’s best friend is mute, not to mention he’s also socially awkward.
Oh interesting!

An idea is to do a thread with the three of us? Social thing for us paddies~

But I can also do separate threads

BB-4001A

B
Just gonna throw it out there, Jasper's also a bartender. He could easily set up to serve concert patrons and have that be the way he gets in.

Would you wanna start a thread? Maybe a bar/cantina setting with live music, so Jasper can play into it as well.

The beacons are lit.

Gondor calls for party rocking!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom