Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question "Multispecies Half-Human" Q For Admins

I noticed in the rules that hybrids of three or more species requires a codex submission. Do I need to do that for mine or not? I don't think it should be necessary, but I want to make sure. My char is genetically half human, quarter miraluka, quarter nagai (both parents were half-human). However, he is mostly human and only one of those near-human species affects his abilities. As far as gameplay, he is human/miraluka. He just has nagai looks as well, so that is merely cosmetic.

Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher & Jsc Jsc

The Character Creation Guide states the following:
  • If your character's species is a hybrid of 3 or more species, you must first submit this new "hybrid species" to the Species Creation Codex.
The answer to this is simple.

Is your character a hybrid of three or more species?

If the answer is Yes: You must submit it to the Codex.

If the answer is No: Then you need not worry about it.

There's no gray area in there, even if, the changes are merely cosmetic and don't grant any power boons. It keeps things fair across the board.

Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher & Jsc Jsc

The Character Creation Guide states the following:
  • If your character's species is a hybrid of 3 or more species, you must first submit this new "hybrid species" to the Species Creation Codex.
The answer to this is simple.

Is your character a hybrid of three or more species?

If the answer is Yes: You must submit it to the Codex.

If the answer is No: Then you need not worry about it.

There's no gray area in there, even if, the changes are merely cosmetic and don't grant any power boons. It keeps things fair across the board.
Technically not a "hybrid" per se, but on paper I guess there isn't any difference. Scud. Oh well. I'll work on a submission. I haven't done any RP yet, so I'll make sure it's submitted before I do.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
df4Kyg.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom