Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle MT-BTR | Kuat Entralla

Status
Not open for further replies.

xb0ZxOt.jpg

MULTI TERRAIN BATTLE TRANSPORT
WHEELED TRAVERSE TROOP TRANSPORT
KUAT ENTRALLA ENGINEERING
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Large Cargo Capacity
  • Very High Defenses
WEAKNESSES
  • High Profile
  • VERY Heavy Metal (It's heavy, it weighs a lot)
DESCRIPTION
With increased on-the-ground military presence of the New Imperial Order in its border worlds and the increase of anti-insurgency operations within difficult to tame planets demanding a boots on the ground approach to deterring the threats of now several Sith terrorist groups and now Republic aligned militant groups with the coming of the Frigid Dawn, the Cold War between the New Imperial Order and the Galactic Alliance, the NIO commissioned another troop transport to slot into use with their Army, Stormtrooper and COMPFORCE detachments to act as mobile enforcers able to dispatch detachments of Imperial ground troops to areas of need within its jurisdiction.

While the high defense demands of earlier troop transports remained in place so too came the demands for an increased speed and an increased armament as while earlier models of APCs were effective at carrying troops to and from the battlefield, they weren't able to adequately defend themselves on the field of battle without coordinated armor or infantry support. What came was the MT-BTR, making a more robust shielding system, increased composite armor and added a full rotating turret to the top of the hull able to target infantry, light vehicles and target air targets, meaning the MT-BTR was able to defend itself to great effectiveness while unsupported with multiple grenade launcher mounts to deter encroaching infantry and two front mounted E-web repeating blasters which are able to cut through waves of infantry with relative ease in spite of the demands on the power supply.

6Cty6x8.png

Last edited:
Gat Tambor Gat Tambor - Apologies about the delay, but I just wanted to chime in and say that your current rating scheme is two points overbalanced. To bring this back into balance, I will need for you to either increase it's production rating, or decrease some ratings elsewhere. My recommendation here would be to increase the weight to Very Heavy and lower the Maneuverability rating to Low, as both options would allow for you to keep everything as is - without overly changing how this submission operates.

In addition to that, what can you tell me about this Heavy Metal weakness of yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom