Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving/Hospitals/Stuff

@[member="Ordo"] @[member="Arla Balor"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Hevana Martin"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Shakrin"] @[member="Anders Sivas"] @??? @[member="Jared Ovmar"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Anders Sivas"]

I'm sorry I didn't have any advanced notice of this at all. Everything happened really quickly and a lot of things happened all at once. I won't bore you with details, but between a hospital stay, unable to move one of my legs for three days with extreme pain, on top of moving, and with a stalker who had threatened my life, a lot of crap went down really fast and I had to move on it quickly to get away and out of the situation to a safe place.

Now living with my best friend, we moved to a new city and are still waiting to get internet setup. I won't have real internet until Saturday sometime. For those I'm posting with, sorry to just drop with no word. Life came first with this, and yeah I think you all will more than understand me not being here with threats on my life, being stalked, etc. It's just about the first time I've dropped off the map without a word. And those who know me, know I HATE doing that to people. Even if I'm in the hospital no matter what I usually say something. But there wasn't time, wasn't internet, wasn't anything I really could do about it. It is what it is.

This obviously covers all characters: Mirien Valdier, Madeline Kahoshi, Cora Passek.

With luck we will have internet as of Saturday evening, but just wanted to let you guys know whats up, whats going on etc. If Skype wasn't so crappy on my phone, I'd be keeping in contact that way, but it freezes without fail every time I open it. So I stopped bothering. As someone said, the Universe hates me and that's becoming more and more clear all the time.

[member="Ordo"] [member="Arla Balor"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Hevana Martin"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Verz Horak"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] [member="Shakrin"] [member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Anders Sivas"] [member="Enigma"]

Small update....

So ... >.< I got out of the hospital for all of two days only to be shoved back in. Sorry guys for up and poofing again, been a hell of a couple of weeks and we still have no idea what is wrong with me at this point. So I'm still stuck in the hospital but hopefully will be able to get a little posting done soon and catch up as my days of sleeping all day are coming to an end as my body seems too stubborn to just do that anymore and rest like a good little body. But anyway guys .... Still things are clearly going to be slow as I catch up and stuff, as I'm still in the hospital being the human pin cushion. Other than that ... everything else has worked out, the move went safely and we are settled in as best we can be with me here in the hospital and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom