Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Most Dangerous Game: Jedi vs. Sith

U9pTVcj.jpg

E O L - S H A
So, awhile ago I proposed an idea to Gabby Gabby about organizing a Most Dangerous Game style hunt between the Sith and the Jedi where a group of captured Jedi would be brought to the volcanic world of Eol Sha and then hunted down by the Sith using Vornskrs and slugthrower rifles. For the purpose of this OOC thread, I wanted a place to organize all of the ideas and see if there was any interest in this kind of thread. Naturally, I don't think there would be many Jedi who'd want to just toss their character into a position where death is very likely, so we'd wanna see if there was anyone willing to make temporary Jedi characters for the purpose of being killed along the way. Same for the Sith, the Jedi aren't entirely helpless and the Sith aren't invulnerable, and the predator can become the prey at times. If there's anyone who'd wanna make a temporary Sith character to be killed as well, then that's all the more welcome.
I wanna hear your thoughts on this idea, and if it can be improved or refined in any way.

I fricken love this idea and I'd be totally down for bringing in a fodder jedi. I think most of us don't place ourselves in these circumstances because we don't want to lose our beloved charrie. But there's fun to be found in high stakes settings. Low stakes charrie + high stakes of death= yes pls.

I'd equally love to see tables turn and place one of my jedi in the position of being the hunter-- seeing what they do when left in that position is just more character development.

I'm down!

Mutual fodder fun could be awesome.

Taji Nelson

T
You've my permission to also give Jedi and Sith alike Hard Light Weapons for the duration of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom