Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morinth

[member="Lord Eclipsion"] I could do that, especially since it's in her bio how they met; I made it open so anyone could walk in and be the master lol.

[member="Jala Rekab"] Quick question, how do I get the picture onto my profile? I'm trying but nothing works.

Jala Rekab said:
I know I still do.
Don't we all? Everyone I know is all over Starfire and her lack of knowledge regarding human society.
Then I'm over here like
"OH MY GAH RAVEN"
No exaggeration, whatsoever.
You still need to reply as Elani, by the way. [member="Jala Rekab"]

Morinth said:
[member="Lord Eclipsion"] I could do that, especially since it's in her bio how they met; I made it open so anyone could walk in and be the master lol.

[member="Jala Rekab"] Quick question, how do I get the picture onto my profile? I'm trying but nothing works.
Sounds good!

[member="Erin Darkstar"]

we-have-waffles-teen-titans-32695631-364-400.jpg

[member="Erin Darkstar"] I only do breakfast

[member="Darth Vornskr"] I had no idea about them being hybrid already. But I think it since they do count as a sperate species maybe there's some technicllity there. idk. lol Excuse me, sir. In the dictionary for the definition of redundant it says "see redundant". Love that joke. :lol:

[member="Erin Darkstar"] That it would. But it's waffles or nothing, take it or leave it....or make cereal.....or pancake..... crap now I'm hungry. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom