Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morinth

raven_by_gan_91003-d60ltxo.jpg

NAME: Morinth
FACTION: The New Order
SPECIES: Human/Dathomirian hybrid
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'3"
WEIGHT: 130 Ilbs
EYES: Dark Blue
HAIR: Violet
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Strengths:
Has skills with magic, due to her Dothmorian half

Weaknesses:
Tends to be on her own, not speaking or wishing to be near others
Has trouble working with others since she wishes to be strong on her own

APPEARANCE:
Morinth often wears her robe that covers her body. Her shoes are the same shade of blue as her hooded robe. The leotard she wears covers her torso and arms, though the sleeves are fingerless.

BIOGRAPHY:
Morinth grew up never knowing her mother. Her father, when he spoke of her, said how beautiful she was and how she'd died after giving birth to her. This had made Morinth somewhat ashamed of herself for having "killed" her mother, yet her father tried to reassure her that it wasn't so. Later on Morinth learned that her mother was a Dathomirian, making sense to her once she began to exhibit force abilites.

Morinth's father was a smuggler, and not exaclty the best. He would often botch up on jobs for one client only yo have to make up for it with two other jobs in the process. When Morinth was 8 her father had wronged a rodian criminal and his gang, making them hunt him down and find him at his home with Morinth. They killed him in front of her eyes, angering Morinth to the point of using her force powers in that moment of rage. She force choked all of them before finally settling and seeing what she'd done. She did not speak after that.

Without a family or home Morinth wandered for many years, scrounging and stealing while stowing away on ships from planet to palnet. Until one day where she tried to pickpocket a person who, after stopping her, was revealed to be a Sith. Afraid at first, Morinth tried to summon her force powers to protect herself, impressing the Sith. She was offered a chance to be trained by him in exhange for having food and shelter.

Her response after being silent for 9 long years was "...yes....Master."

SHIP: None

KILLS:None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

[member="Erin Darkstar"] Irk? Pretty much what I was going with but also because I wanted to try a Sith character and for some reason Raven was the first idea for design that came to mind XD

[member="Lord Eclipsion"] Crud. Well I already went through the trouble lol. But yay! I have a master. So now what? Do we practice?

Jala Rekab said:
gUjALEY.jpg

For your avatar. :p [member="Morinth"]

I know I still do.
If any of you know who RebelTaxi is, imagine whatever you're feeling, except a million times worse.

[member="Morinth"]

Perhaps an IC introduction on how they met, then we start practicing. That sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom