Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morinth

Hmm well you are the lonely type, as well as myself. I am looking for my sister, so maybe you heard something about her?

And if you could start it? If not I can but I will have to be later. [member="Morinth"]

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] But I already have waffles. Fear the waffles. FEAR THEM!

[member="Erin Darkstar"] I suppose though I'm not sure who your sister is or how Morinth would have heard of her, unles she's a Sith or something.

[member="Morinth"]
A girl getting kidnapped by people could be heard. And you are the kind that hears alot of things. But I did not say that you had to know. More so I come to you as a random person I asking for any information. But if you have any better ideas, the another one could be that you are trying to find a ride. (I don't think you have a ship right?)

Yeah no ship for me. Like I could afford one lol. But what if it's something like we run into each other, maybe you're trying to find your sister while I'm looking for the same person to kill them for personal reasons. That'll lead to some sort of conflict, right? [member="Erin Darkstar"]

[member="Erin Darkstar"] Sounds like it. :) So one quick question and I'll put it up, where is this taking place? I only know like a handful of planet names and cities and such, but all of them are the ones everyboby knows.

I heard Courascant got taken over by the Sith, but I'll try somewhere else like Tatooine. Everything happens there anyway lol. [member="Erin Darkstar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom