Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private More Than A Weapon

Eliz_div.png

The blueberry space waffles, huh? A bright kind of smile formed as Eliz nodded and pushed up from where he was sitting. "If Mini complains, I'll blame you, y'know." Him and Mini were started to get along, sure. But he wasn't about to suffer the wrath of the small droid if the medical wing ended up with too many crumbs. The half breed flashed a playful grin before disappearing out the door. Good timing, too. No sooner did the door shut then tears of relief streamed down his cheeks.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla really was going to be okay.

He stayed by the door for a moment, wiping away the brief moment. Waffles, right. He walked away, set on cooking up their basically signature meal with newfound joy. They could talk about everything when he came back.

Gwyneira sighed as she continued to try and get comfortable, despite the cold table she was on. After Eliz left to get everything ready, Mini rolled up to Gwyn's makeshift bed.

"You really like him, huh?"

Gwyn sighed, glaring at the droid, "So what if I do?"

The droid turned his dome away for a moment, then looked back to her, "It won't be easy, if you pursue a relationship with him."

Gwyn scoffed, "I already have decided to. But when has anything been easy, Mini? I know I can do this, I want this."

Mini started rolling backwards, "Keep in mind that you are not my first caretaker. You found me an abandoned droid on an abandoned ship. You asked me how I got there, and I still haven't told you. But I will say this, whatever you do, never let the one you love go."

Gwyneira bit her lip. She indeed was still clueless as to where Mini came from. The sassy astremech had been with her since the very beginning, chosing to stay by her side. Wherever he came from, the half breed wondered what previous experiences with love he watched his owners go through.

As Mini turned to run more maintenance, Gwyn used the Force to call over a holobook from the shelf. She opened it and started reading up on some of her old engineering texts while she waited for Eliz. She knew she was going to take Mini's word for it. She would never let Eliz go.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Last edited:

Eliz_div.png

It'd be a bit before Eliz returned to the room. A lot of time was spent debating on just how crazy he wanted to go with this. Was this a romantic dinner? Should he make the waffles in a special shape? Make them even fancier? Should he dress up? No, was most of the answers to these questions. What Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla had been through was traumatic enough, she certainly didn't need to see the hybrid's failed attempts at romance.

What he walked in with was a simple tray with about a dozen or so of the waffles. And a syrup. In a bowl for dipping. He passed by Mini on his way in, simply giving the droid a nod.

He heard all of it. Even through closed doors and cooking he could hear most things on the ship. Often it was overwhelming. It's why he liked it when Gwyn played her music loudly. Sure, he had to put in some ear plugs so it wasn't too loud, but it stopped him from hearing everything else.

"Alright. Figure we can tear em up and dip em. No utensils needed."

Gwyneira happily sat up the best she could, leaning against the wall as Eliz sat down with the simple dinner. The simple tear and dip reminded her of the quick meals she had all growing up. Heavily processed, sure, but fast and simple.

She reached up and pulled her hair back before reaching and dipping. The sound of rolling commenced, and Gwyn turned to see Mini leave the room. Was he... giving them time? As the door closed, Gwyn sighed and ate the dripping waffle. She wiped her syrupy hand on a spare cloth and looked up to Eliz. She swallowed, growing more nervous with every passing second. Why on Hoth was she so nervous! She decided to bite the blaster bullet. She gulped again, despite having no food in her mouth. Then, she asked...

"So, are we, like, a couple now?" The butterflies in her stomach wildly fluttered, she blushed, "I mean, I would love it! Like! If you love it! Like-uh- oh!"

She sighed, lowering her head. She was flustered, and she could not understand why.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

Silence never bothered Eliz. He sat beside Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla , happily eating the waffles with a soft smile on his lips. Though the silence did eventually break. He blinked, turning his red gaze towards the girl. Why was she blushing so much? Did she really have this much trouble asking him that question after all she said to Mini? He didn't respond, at least not verbally. Instead he leaned over, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"So long as you're still the annoying girl who gives me sass, you're mine cyare. And I'm yours."

Gwyneira smiled, blushing at that. She instantly calmed upon having that confirmation. She raised an eyebrow, smirking, "Annoying? I sure can do that, Edgy McHandsome."

She snickered a bit, reaching for another waffle - then pausing. Her face went from playful to curious as she asked, "But you always call me cyare. What does that mean? Something Chiss or Mandalorian?"

The engineer's book was still lying beside her. She scooted a bit closer to Eliz, captured by him and lost in their shared love. This was happening. This was real. Somebody truly wanted to be with her. It made her so happy, and it was obvious in how she gazed into his striking red eyes.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

"It's, ah.. Mando'a." Oh. Right. Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla didn't actually know what it was he was saying. A light blush formed on his cheeks as he took a bite of his waffle to distract himself. Give a couple more seconds before he said something cheesy. Thinking about, it certainly was cheesy. Crap. He finished his bite sooner than he'd like. Eliz ended up just scratching his cheek, staring off. Why was he the nervous one this time?

"It means love."

Gwyneira was tickled. Another blush tinted her cheeks as she smiled. Love. What a concept. Something so foreign to her, yet she knew she felt it here. She felt it for him. She reached out and took his free hand, leaning in close, over the shared food. Tears flooded her eyes.

"'Love.' what a word. What an amazing word. Jac'Eli'Zirem, You're the only one, I promise. You're my cyare too, I love you."

She rested her forehead against his, closing her eyes. "Whatever the future holds, whatever paths we tread, I will stand by you. Always."

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

Eliz's expression softened immediately as Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla took his hand. The embarrassment just.. Melted away as instead he leaned over to meet her, gently pressing their foreheads together. His own eyes closed as he nodded. This had become something he hadn't known he wanted. And now, he was sure he didn't want it to ever go away. Them, together. "Always, cyare."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom