Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private More Than A Weapon

Tags: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

"Don't thank me for something I want."
Eliz chuckled lightly, laid out beside Gwyn. Holding her close to him. "Being mine is enough." He let out a sigh, the happy kind, as he closed his eyes. Like this, with her, he'd be asleep quick enough. Even still dressed as he was, he would just pass out. She was comfortable, and.. While he'd gotten some sleep the night before, being covered in gore made sleep hard to keep.

He looked at peace, there in her arms, holding her in turn. Restful. Smiling. There was nothing that could make him happier than where he was. Moring would come, eventually, but for now.. This was perfect.

The sound of Mini beeping through the speakers came to her unwanted. The droid rapidly beeping, half annoyed half intentionally abrasive to wake her up, resounded. She had a sense of tons of time having passed, but she was not sure how long. At least, she felt like she actually got great sleep in. Yet, it still was hard to awaken. Gwyneira usually would be leaping out of bed to the droid's attention, as he usually only interrupted her doing anything for something important. Yet now?

"Noooo..."

She moaned and pulled the comforter over her head. Nope. She was not waking up. She was staying here with her Edgy McHandsome. She stubbornly clung to Eliz, wincing every time the droid reminded her that they had come out of hyperspace and that they would need to land.

Eventually, the sound got so annoying that she climbed over Eliz, grabbed her comlink, and shouted, "Oh, you figure it out! I'm busy!"

She slammed it off and plopped back into paradise, resting her head on Eliz's chest. She squeezed his waistline again, absolutely refusing to wake up right now.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

A grumbling sound could be heard from Eliz as the beeps came through. No, he didn't want to wake up either. Especially with Gwyn so close to him. He was able to tune it out, somewhat. Wasn't the first time he had to sleep with conditions less than favorable. And, well, this was a much better place to try and sleep than some of the other places he'd been to. A groan escaped him as Gwyn climbed over him.

That woke him up. Red eyes flicked open, groggily looking her way. Then he just smiled. Seeing her first thing when he woke up was.. Different from the other times. Better. It's what he wanted to see every day he could.

"I don't think Mini's gonna like it if we stay in bed too long y'know.." He trailed off, though a grin slowly took over his smile. "Why don't we go about waking up, mm?"

Never in her life had the proposition of making love made Gwyn flustered.

Until now.

Her face grew deep crimson as she pushed herself up, now over Eliz. Oh, his smirk. It won her over in a heartbeat. She blinked, reaching up then lowering her hand on his chest. She bit her lip. He had a way of making her lose her composure. She stammered for a second before shutting her mouth and nodding, smiling a bit.

She reached for the comforter and completely pulled it over them both with a nervous yet so excited giggle. She wanted to wake up like this every day.

~ ~ ~​

Gwyn was still buttoning her shorts as both entered the hanger. Mini groaned in annoyance and started blaring about how Gwyn was usually more responsible and on point. Then he grumbled as he explained that he had landed the ship over a cliffside that was flat and rocky, and that their destination was about twenty miles from here.

Gwyn then just stared out the window. The harsh desert, arid parching winds, and red flat surface awaited them. She had... planned absolutely nothing for this. She looked to Eliz and blushed. She had been... distracted...

But the distractions had been so nice. She would not take a second of their time together back.

She walked over to the front of the cockpit and gazed out the window. With a sigh, she leaned against the back of the pilot's seat.

"We need a plan. We can't just rush into that base, especially with how heavily guarded it is. And we still have no idea what this weapon even is... Karabast. Just, karabast."

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz spent most of his time after their new wake up routine getting his armor on. He only just now joined Gwyn and Mini, buy'ce under arm. He flashed a rather playful grin towards his lover, knowing full well that Mini had been complaining about them arriving late. He wouldn't of had it any other way, though. The times they spent together were the only times he'd ever done that sort of thing. The first time, he'd done it just because. The second, because he wanted Gwyn.

This time? Because it made him happy. He wanted nothing more than to be as close to Gwyn as he could. It wasn't a random fling that he held an admittedly low interest in.

He leaned on the window beside her, staring out over the sand. Yeah, this wasn't going to be fun.

"You'll figure it out. You always do. My suit has stealth capabilities. I can go scout it out, get close."

Gwyneira could not help but grimace. She was assaulted with waves of worry. What if Eliz somehow got caught? This newfound fear for him made her mind whirl. If she feared for Eliz's safety, how would that interfere with her line of work? With his line of work? They both had immensely dangerous jobs, and Gwyneira would never be able to sense his being through the Force, as he was dead to it.

It was disturbing. The thought chilled her to the bone.

She shook her head, trying to think with logic, not emotions. Logic did the talking, and she listened to it. "I don't want you going anywhere near the base itself, but scouting its outskirts should be nice. You remember what Caller said about the guard shifts, how the base is armed, and their fortifications? I don't- we should not take any unnecessary risks." her eyes narrowed a bit as she spoke to Eliz, "Alright?"

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Last edited:

"I'll get as close as I need to without tripping any sensors. I'll be safe, promise."
He could see the worry in Gwyn's eyes, even as she tried to suppress it for the more logical side of her mind. The Mandalorian had grown up in a life where danger and risk was common. His helmet was pulled on, sealing the last of his visible skin. They'd have something else to talk about, when he got back.

For now though, it wasn't the way to dwindle when things needed to be done. Eliz stepped over to her, gently touching her cheek and leaning his head down to gently bump his forehead to hers. "Ret'urcye mhi, cyare." His voice came out slightly modulated, as usual. Then he was off. It wasn't long until he was out of sight, his fractal coating activated to turn him invisible.

The trip to the compound was a quick one. His jetpack was silent, built to help with stealth. He rocketed there, hidden from view. Scowling at the sand below. Man, he really hated the sand. Caller's information was good. The patrols seemed to match. And from the air he could get a head count. Routes. Entrances. This is what he excelled at, after all. He made a mental note before turning to fly back.

Lingering wasn't something he wanted to do, not with what he saw earlier. Back at the ship he'd reveal himself, wandering up the ramp. "And, I'm back! See? Real quick, like.. Ten minutes, maybe? The place is real busy though. I think the weapon is kept somewhere inside the main compound. That's where the most guards are. Stationary sort, not patrols."

Gwyneira had spent those ten minutes working on her shroudsabers, but primarily dedicating her brainpower to thinking through planning.

Two people against that beast of a base? How? No matter how powerful Eliz was, and he was very powerful, it just made no sense. No, no. No, she would need a better, discreet plan. As Eliz came back, assuring her he was alright and giving her the news, she frowned. Placing her unfinished shroudsaber on the table, she stood up and started pacing as she thought. From the other side of the room, Mini kept his eye focused on her.

"I'm thinking that whatever we do, it'll have to be more subtle. Like espionage. But we have no means to do that. And I don't want to accidentally set off whatever this weapon is by bombing the place."

She pressed her lips together, tapping her finger in her lip and she tried to figure this out. "We need to know what the weapon itself. There's no other way more me to feel comfortable in this. But how..."

She slowly stopped in the middle of the room, deep in thought, "It's not like we have a mini ar-...my..."

Her eyes widened. She turned and looked to Mini, snapping her fingers, "That's it!" Make Mini look like one of their astremechs and send him in!"

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

A patient smile remained on Eliz's lips as he watched the gears turn within Gwyn's head. This was par the course on how she figured things out. He stepped more fully into the ship, starting to go about a quick gear check to let her figure this out without his interruptions. Sure enough, she figured it out. At least, the next step. He lowered his rifle, putting the clip back inside as he gave a small nod.

"Most do ignore astromechs. Alright. Lets see what we're dealing with and go from there."

It was a simple task of repainting Mini. Well, kind of simple. The silver and yellow astromech was not taking too kindly to being repainted in the reds and brown colors the gang tended to display. The droid eventually did relent. He resorted to grumbling as loudly as he could as Gwyn quickly finished the paint job.

"Don't worry, buddy. I'll repaint you back to normal when this is over."

Mini moaned as she patted his dome and stood up. She took a tiny camera and bent down again, tucking it safely and secretly in a good place.

"We'll be observing through this camera from the ship. I want you to primarily focus on mapping out the inside of the base, but I also want you to look for that weapon. Keep in touch, we'll have to comlink on at all times."

The droid mumbled a bit.

"What was that?"

The droid nervously squeaked back

"I thought so." Gwyn stood up and walked over to the comlink and camera feed and set them up as Mini rolled out of the ship. After he left, Gwyneira burst out snickering, "Sassy little bug!" But the words were full of fondness for her loyal droid.

Eventually, Mini was able to slip into the base with ease. People really did not pay attention to astromechs. As the droid looked around the inside of the base, Gwyn started to feel confident. Despite the top notch security, the building itself was very run down and architecturally unstable. Even as Mini passed two guards, one complained about his com giving off static again. Gwyn smirked, an engineer's mind already buzzing with ideas.

Gwyn handed Eliz one of the snacks she kept up front as she continued to observe. Yet, eventually, she felt something urgent that needed taking care of.

"Hey, Eliz, could you keep an eye on this? I need to use the refresher."

She was already getting up to do just that. She went so long between refresher breaks in her day to day life, as obsessive and task oriented as she was. It took sitting down for a while watching a screen to realize she had to go.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

"These snacks of yours are terrible. I can just make us a meal, if you're hungry."
Grant it, he was always hungry himself. For a lot of food. And the snacking he was doing with Gwyn as they watched the camera wasn't going to be enough to satiate that sort of hunger. But, he also didn't want to leave. Watching Gwyn work on painting the droid showed more than she probably realized. All the art on the ship, the spray painting, the drawings and sculptures.

She really liked art.

A soft chuckle escaped him as he watched her walk towards the refresher. Well, maybe it was time for a cleanse to help her out with that. He leaned back in his seat, watching the camera. Watching Mini go through the fort to try and find the weapon.

Then he saw it. His breath stilled as his eyes widened. Anger. Brief anger flashed through his eyes. It wasn't the same, too small to be the same. But the weapon that had been used to destroy Csilla. A smaller version. No world ender, but it could blow up a city. He tightened his grip on the bag of chips he had, easily crushing them to powder in the process.

"No.."

After spending... some time, in the refresher, Gwyn finally returned to the cockpit. With how much Eliz was not a fan of the chips, she was hoping some microwaved space waffles would do it. Yet when she returned, she could tell something was wrong. Eliz's still breathing, his stiff posture and wide eyes. What was wrong? Her eyes looked to the screen and saw a large yet unfamiliar device. For an engineer to be unfamiliar with technology was rare, but a gut feeling just took her.

She remembered Eliz's haunted expression from last night.

She hesitated for a moment. How should she go about this? Would Eliz be open to talking, or would be need time to process what was going on in his mind? After a moment, Gwyn decided to approach his seat with soft steps.

"Jac'Eli'Zirem?" Her voice was gentle and caring. She placed a hand on his shoulder and asked in a hopefully unintrusive, yet available, tone, "What is that?"

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

".. Huh?" His attention shifted towards Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla as she used his proper name. That alone was a surprise, immediately taking away the sense of dread. Right. He wasn't alone. Gwyn was here, with him. The Chiss took a breath, closing his eyes to just relax before he stressed out anymore. This was a fact, they had to deal with it. "It's a smaller version of the weapon used to destroy Csilla. I don't know how they got it, but.. They have it. We need to destroy this."

Gwyneira blinked, seeing his pain. Even with his Force Death, she could swear she could feel his agony. She stepped closer, placing another hand on his arm and gently rubbing it. Her eyes narrowed in sorrow, "Was Csilla your home?"

Gwyneira frowned. She could guess it was, but she wanted to know for certain. Then again, she didn't want to force him to look back on too painful of memories either. Had she already asked too much?

"You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to."

Gwyn could not help but feel some guilt coming back. She loved Eliz, truthfully,yet still knew little of the paths he'd walked. How selfish had she been to never inquire about him, even after she started developing true feelings for him? She was a wretch, she was positive she was.

But now, she wanted to change that. If she could help her love in any way, she would.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

"It was, for a while." Eliz kept his eyes closed, leaning over to rest his cheek against her chest. This was nice. Safe. And.. He never talked about it. What happened. His past. "My dad trained me how to fight like a Chiss there, for a long time. Until he died. Shortly after that, the Maw came and blew up Csilla." There wasn't much else to say on it. Well, no. He just wasn't sure how else to say the rest of it. Was he supposed to go into long details about just what happened? Give every event he could think of?

This was all very new.

His eyes opened as he looked up towards Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla , giving a soft smile. After a second he'd just lean up, pressing a soft kiss to her cheek.

"I'll tell you more about it later. We need to stop them, before they destroy anything."

Tears flooded Gwyn's eyes as Eliz explained this. Gwyn had been disowned by her father, but it was obvious how much Eliz loved his own. Gwyn could only recite the pain of her uncaring mother's death as any kind of comparison. Even more, her world had been ultimately left in crumbling ruins in its invasion, but not outright blown up. And once again, he actually seemed to have loved his home.

He must be in constant agony, with all he had lost.

Gwyn kissed him back, gently caressing his cheek as her tears pitter pattered on his blonde hair. But he was right, they had a mission to attend to. She lifted his chin so he could face her, gave him a final comforting kiss on the lips, then turned to the camera.

Mini was currently exploring yet another hallway.

The girl wiped the tears from her eyes and sniffled. She continued to look into the camera as as she simply gave Eliz her genuine condolences, coming from a heart that ached for his past.

"I'm sorry."

Gwyn blinked as the droid crossed a certain sign, she tapped the comlink and spoke, "Mini, go back."

The droid turned around and stopped by the exact door. Gwyn's blank white eyes sparkled as she saw it. The room where the magic happened!

The observation office. Lightbulbs popped over Gwyn''s head. This was where the cameras were, as well as security systems and the ability to control the entire facility. Doors, power, shields! She leaned in and spoke to Mini.

"I want you to take control of that entire room, then lock it down."

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Last edited:

Eliz_div.png

She.. Was crying? Eliz blinked slowly, watching her in a new found silence. Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla seemed far more upset than he was. Should he be that upset? Was he supposed to be? He wasn't sure, but he didn't want to see her cry. Gently he'd start wiping away her tears, giving her a smile. They were here together, there didn't need to be any tears. "Nothing to be sorry about, cyare." His attention turned to the screen as she seemed to notice something.

And his smile grew. Yeah. She could still focus on the task at least.

A control room? His smile turned to a grin to mirror her own excitement. That's how they were going to handle this.

"So, what's the plan then?"

Gwyneira smirked, wiping her eyes a final time then turning her attention to Eliz to explain, "We take control. With the entire facility in our hands, it should be easy to go in and take out the trash."

Of course, in order for this to properly work, she needed to ask Eliz something.

"If I got Mini to hack the system and hijack the controls, would it be possible to transfer everything needed to your armor? Like, control everything with your own technology? It would be far easier and more stable than just relying on Mini in the room by himself."

Gwyn turned back to the camera. Inside the room were some guards and officers. Hmm...

Gwyn activated the comlink, "Mini, when I say so, connect to the system and set off a power surge. Fry these guys and then turn off the power, lock the door. But wait, we're coming in."

She stood up, turning the com off. She looked to Eliz. He easily was the stronger fighter of the two, and he would need to do the heavy lifting.

"We should both snipe down the guards outside, and also take out the canons while we're out it. While we're gorilla warfaring outside, Mini will pull the rug from under their feet. The main plan is to blow this place up, but we need to make sure nobody's going to stop us first. And the two of us, distract the gang itself. Because they would not take kindly to being hacked."

Gwyn turned to face the door, ready to get her armor and weapons and head out, if Eliz was.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

Wait, could they patch control to him? He looked at his armor and frowned. The frown was hidden by his helmet, but his lack of an answer was an indication enough. His father had taught him a lot on how to fight like a Chiss. How to use Chiss technology, how to maintain it. But he never knew how to really take care of his Beskar'gam. The armor was never made for him. It was too large, and extra straps kept the plates of Beskar attached to his body rather than fly off.

He figured out the jetpack, but the rest?

"It.. Might be better if you use a datapad or something to connect the controls."

Eliz said nothing more, not wanting to admit just how embarrassed he was with his lack of knowledge. But the rest of the plan made sense. He was already armored and armed, but he nodded to her none the less.

"Once you get the controls we can head out. Distracting, that's something I can be pretty good at."

Gwyn did not show too much disappointment in Eliz's news. She simply made rapid adjustments in her mind and-oh. She blushed a bit.

"Yeah, you're pretty distracting..."

She flashed him a wink as she ran off, getting into her armor and grabbing her gear.

Soon enough, they were off. The twin suns were just beginning to set, painting the sky a light purple as the two found perches for sniping. The guards, armaments, and cameras were all in view, Gwyn was closer due to her rifle's shorter range. She spoke to Eliz through the comlink, "You take out the armaments and cameras, I'll take care of the guards."

Eliz was a far better shot, likely able to easily target a small camera or a kink in a canon's exposed circuits. Meanwhile, Gwyn would take on the task of sniping down the guards. They were larger targets, but more unpredictable. Luckily, she could deal with that.

She zoomed in on a guard, finger on the trigger, "Ready?"

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom