Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG More Sith Threads, But With 100% More Possession

Been getting in a groove with Aliris here in the past couple of threads, and I'd like to, well, continue that grove. She's gotten to the point I've sort of wanted her to get to from the get go, but wanted to develop with threads. She's not as angry, has herself some frienemies, a force ghost of her ancestor trying to take over her body, and control over some Koboh Matter. She wants to explore all of these facets of her life. Making friends, now that she doesn't feel like her whole life has to be dark and brooding, she wants to figure out what to do about her passenger that's actually making her pretty strong but threatening to take over her body, the whole bit about the mystical metal she can control-

Well, that's more or less the list so:

• Make more friends! Aliris is still a kid, and she wants friends. What's it matter that she's a Sith?

• Enemies galore - She is, of course, still a Sith so yeah that's tension points right there.

• Mysteries of the Soul: Possession is scary, but that means all kinds of trouble for her to deal with. Figuring out how to take control completely or just removing the soul, fun stories there.

• Koboh Matter Shenanigans. It Replicates. It Grows. It Poisons. It turns into physical manifestations of Force Visions for all to see like a cheap 3d movie.
So yea hit me up. I like threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom