Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission to Alderaan

Nicolas smiled and nodded. He had honestly forgotten Alderaan even had phrik, so little experience in trade agreements did he have. He had no interest in arming his Republic with Phrik yet anyway. They needed a home and good will, those would protect them more than even a Jedi with a lightsaber.

"I find that to be more than generous on your part, Your Highness." He said, smiling at [member="faith organa"]. "The trade agreement I had in mind didn't even take phrik into account. The value of that mineral is outstanding, but means less so than your good will. Thank you." He looked to those with him, [member="commander firestorm"], Dr. [member="rashae"], then over to [member="kaiden rohn"]. Then he turned and took in the Alderaanians and [member="draco vereen"], pausing for a long moment at [member="andulf nicholas teraan"] and nodded once again. "And we welcome Ambassador Teraan with open arms." Nicolas wondered if the Ambassador would be coming on his own ship, or on Nicolas's. The Azure Star had limited rooms, but Nicolas could, and would, give up his quarters to the Ambassador if needed. Nicolas hadn't been sleeping much in recent weeks, sticking to his meditations to keep him rested.

People were starting to settle down and actually talk some kind of reasonable sense. The Doctor held her piece of this pie till she was sure those who needed to speak, have spoken. Her eye trailed over the Count who was going to be sent as an ambassador and the Jedi of course was amicable to this. It might be a good thing at that. The raven haired physician was not against it in the slightest.

The serious woman straightened in her chair and lifted a finger delicately and gracefully. “If I may, Your Highness, Lord Consort Vereen, Knight Thorne, Lord Terran, as a good faith gesture, I can provide the latest update to your bio-contaminant sensors. The Safety of the people are our utmost concern. “ This was said with confidence and with a clarity of its assuredly to have no doubt she could do just that. She inclined her head to the respective leaders of both Alderaan and the Delegation of the Republic.

Rashae did expect surprise from Thorne, but no one ever asks her anything. The young lady pulled a thin data chip out and laid it on the table. It made a slight click as she laid it down in front of her. “Its a one time use but once you have it in your systems you can replicate it through out your sensors. “ She would see her childhood home as protected as possible. The Doctor then looked at the Princess straight in the eyes. Though the cool iciness of the doctor was there, underneath that was something most earnest, determined and steadfast.

[member="John Ash"] [member="Nicolas Thorne"] [member="Ja’rrod Categaern"] [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] [member="Commander Firestorm"] [member="Faith Organa"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Alderaan - Royal Palace
Republic and Alderaan Delegation

Faith Organa | Draco Vereen | Rashae |Cambria Zadira | Andulf Nicholas Teraan | Mensa Dak | & Co

It was then sitting on the sideline right beside Count Terran he did his best to belay his thought about the current meeting. And instead, focuse to shift his attention to the task at hand which at the beginnings seem to be to provide utmost security to not only his Count but those present as hid duty implied.

Which no sooner seem to have grown quite a bit as the meeting progress by appointment of her highness. The Count seem had been task stand as ambassador to the republic. Which meant it seem that hid dealing with the Republic and their delegation immminent. At any rate take a glance back at both the delegate of the republic as well those of Alderaan. As soon enough after all the talk the Count then responded.....this is gonna be a long day he thought in his mind.

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Alderaan - Royal Palace Meeting Room
Republic and Alderaan Delegation It was then that

Andulf Nicholas Teraan | Mensa Dak| CC-1147 | Kaiden Rohn | Rashae | Commander Firestorm| Nicolas Thorne | Cambria Zadira & co

"Amends you say, I wonder what do you consider a way to amend. By asking Alderaan to give you the opportunity to show that your Republic is not going to be subject to the same failings as the last."

It was then in the midst of the start of the initial conversation that slowly but surely the intention of the Republic Deligation. Was slowly but diplomatically seem to be asked upon their guest by her highness. As he notes her then eye each of them starting from one the trooper who spoke out so boldly, the one who seem address to be leading them at this time then lastly to the Doctor. Who by all mean and seem good intention had then reach over across to hand in a sort of chip? Which no less added to peek his curiosity and interest about her thought tempted it was what said next that caught. Not only his attention but those of the other delegation house of Alderaan that was there.

"This is what I will do. I will send Andulf Nicholas Teraan as our Ambassador to the Republic to observe and report back to me about the Republic. I will offer a trade agreement but it will not include phrik."

To which thought he was most honor other seem not be sure. Especially those of the most senior in attendance from the other Houses. Who perhaps though somewhat reluctant voice it was at best skeptical of the young Count. Who at best most knew had all but been absent for the duration of the Conflict. Having been speculated or rumor been all but almost disowned by his father due to his being tad bit willful while others say ran off with some pretty young thing. As the reason, he'd been ship off to one the royal academy. For if truth be told he did not have the best of reputation during his youth. Having been a bit wild and restless that the guards of their house had quite a bit of a hard time keeping tabs on him. But then again those have been different times and however much polar opposite the siblings were with him being the somewhat reckless rebel while his sister being the quiet reserved dutiful daughter.

The time it seems had all but have its strange ways to turn things around as such no sooner had this been said that he respectfully bow to her highness.

" As you wish your Highness...."

Then turn to Ja'rrod, nudge him to ask that he prepare their ship at which time he complies and take his com. Signal those from the house guards thru a personal secured com line relay the Count order. At such time the one seen leading the Republic delegation to address him and in return, he turns to face him as replies.

"...indeed as I look forward to seeing what if anything this reformed Republic you speak to represent pro temp Nicolas Thorne.."

Then lastly the good doctor with the Republic delegation spoke...Who by all mean and seem good intention had then reach over across to hand in a sort of chip? Which no less added to peek his curiosity and interest about her thought tempted it was what said next that caught. Not only his attention but those of the other delegation house of Alderaan that was there. At which time glace over the chip then her that he out some instance sort put two and two together. As to why her presence seems to have gotten his attention for remembering back during his time in the Academy. He could only but vaguely remember an article over heard from someone by him spoke of.....to which he then ops rather not dwell on for now. But would hope to address when the opportune time present itself.

Alexander smiled at the small group in front of him and with that smile came a bit of a focus on the space beside him as an image struggled to take hold. His hand started to play a bit slower so that he could focus on crafting the illusion, but soon enough there was another of him, holding its wooden instrument in one hand and a bow in the other. He left his smile on his face as he waited for it to join along and just as if there were two people playing, two chains of notes began to fill the air. He was, of course, manipulating light and sound to make it look as such, an illusion that was not easy for him to accomplish but something he had been practicing in the time he had been given away from work. His hand worked at the strings and the motion of the bow all while doing this without moving from his seat and with his double beside him.

His eyes had mostly closed, though, locking out the world around him so that he could focus on the doppelganger and his notes, keeping sure not to misstep with them. His mind did wonder about how much longer [member="Nicolas Thorne"] would be taking with the talks and if they were going well. [member="Faith Organa"] was a reasonable woman and one with her head in the right place, but even he knew that this was not the time to push for anything more than what would be offered. Part of him worried about if the Jedi might try to be zealous with this new Republic, but the other part of him was worried if the man might hold back. His hands slowed a bit as the thought claimed its place but was shook off so that he could focus on the playing again. He was sure everything would work out, and his mind was probably just running off.

With that his eye opened a small bit to look at those around, continuing his songs and waiting for things to end and for him to pack up and leave.

Faith's attention was drawn to the Dr. who it seemed had finally found her voice. Faith watched and listened carefully the doctor had a gift of her own to give to Alderaan. It was indeed something that she could see being used, "One time you say" Faith and the Doctor held each other's gaze. Faith wondered for a brief moment if there was something that could harm Alderaan.

Was it a trap?

"That's very kind of you to offer such an item." Faith walked to where she could pick up the data chip from the table, "Alderaan always needs protection." Faith made sure to look again in the Doctors' eyes. What was she searching for as she looked? Intention? Perhaps but the woman did not blink flinch, or attempt to move away. "Thank you." Faith held out the chip to Ana to hold until it could be uploaded.

Faith nodded to the Doctor and headed back to the front of the table, "Would you say our business is concluded?"

[member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Rashae"] [member="Nicolas Thorne"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Alderaan - Royal Palace
Republic and Alderaan Delegation

Faith Organa | Draco Vereen | Rashae |Cambria Zadira | Andulf Nicholas Teraan | Mensa Dak | & Co

With the seem appointment of the Count by her highness to an Embassador post with the Republic guest. Ja'rrod could help but feel a bit uneasy stemming from the fact old memory or history forged during the turmoil that followed in the past. During his time serving under and with the rest of the Alderaan contingent in the conflict. Reminded by the atrocities and such didn't set well with him as he assumes. The other trooper that speaks out earlier but just the same.

This was not the time for any personal vendetta nor grudges to be but that of duty. For which he'd sworn himself into as Captain of the Terran house as well to the banner of the Alderaanian itself. As it had been governing by or under the Organa's he had all but remain loyal to. So with the Counts promoting and motioning him to Ja'rrod soon took his leave after make sure two his best men stay to provide security to the Count. As he heads off to make preparation to ready his ship for the journey ahead.

Republic and Alderaan Delegation It was then that

Andulf Nicholas Teraan | Mensa Dak| CC-1147 | Kaiden Rohn | Rashae | Commander Firestorm| Nicolas Thorne | Cambria Zadira & co

It was then once her highness Faith had to address the Republic envoys and concluded say soon after. As she took the chip in hand before acknowledging the Doctors seem peace offering and turn head back to the head of the table.

"Would you say our business is concluded?"

In which time seem to eye the delegation and all those in attendance with great care he then having received confirmation on his request to Ja'rrod. Who no sooner stood to personally prepare their ship as he entrusts the count to two his men. That he then began silently contemplate the task at hand. Which at best would be his first of many many new duties.....

It was settled then, the Ambassador chose, the agreement, and now to watch and see if this new Galactic Republic would rise and be an example, or crash like its predecessor.

"[member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] If you need anything let me know" She smiled and had drinks poured for everyone, once they all had a glass, "To our new friends"

"To new friends, and A New Hope." Nicolas said, as he raised his glass with [member="Faith Organa"]. He took a good sip, then held the glass in his hand.

"Thank you, Your Highness, and to you Count [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"]." He said, saluting both with the glass once again. "I will do my best to ensure the Republic will continue to earn your trust and friendship."

[member="Ja’rrod Categaern"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] [member="Rashae"] [member="draco vereen"] [member="commander firestorm"] [member="kaiden rohn"]

Ja’rrod Categaern Alexander Sannes Rashae Draco Vereen Commander Firestorm Kaiden Rohn

It was then as he waited on Ja'rrod return from secure get his personal ship ready that he took the time to look about the room. Take a keen interest in the Republic delegation stance and demeanor if anything else in private when from the side her highness soon spoke.

"Andulf Nicholas Teraan If you need anything let me know"

To which with a gracious nod as he turns to face her he'd replied back. Trying to be direct yet subtle as to not give offense to their guess at the same time speak as openly he would to her.

" That I will your highness of which only think that I would ask would be if possible. One could send word to my mother the dowager of these proceedings. As I know it would certainly ease her mind as I do not wish her to worry and know if word came from your highness. Much has worried her so since my return and things Alderaan as a whole endure in the past."

By that time soon enough Ja'rrod return and patiently notifying him. Andulf then turn to the republic deligation. Stop his gaze at the one called Nicholas Thorne.

"That too i wish so as well but we shall see .... to trust and friendship then Nicholas Thorne. And of which i would hope you would not mind i ? As from what i hear much of the conflicts thus far has ....how best say this ? That wish not to intrude much on your fleets resources . That i would be bring my own ship...and my captain here will accompany me as is customary in our house ?"

[member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"]

"Consider it done, Ambassador Teraan." She smiled, yes it was a good day so far. "Well, it has been a pleasure." She looked to [member="Draco Vereen"] , "I believe we have another meeting at here in New Aldera. Architects for the military academy."

Yes Alderaan always had something going on to bring it back to its glory, and now she was having to create a position for someone from Delaya, it was time to bring everyone together.

[member="Nicolas Thorne"] [member="Alexander Sannes"] @Rashae

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom