Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Missing Planets?

So I can’t find Valhalla, the old link I had for it says it’s not there and I’m like poodoo because it’s the main point of my company, etc. I just wonder, how do I find it once more? I don’t have it any longer backed up..

I just noticed Apo’hala is gone as well. And species.

Plus quite a few other approved factory items,starships, weapons, etc.

As well as Ahvulan, my company that has been actively used for multiple years...

Poodoo.

please tell me there’s a way to find the back ups like a long while back when we had to do the google method (which I have forgotten)

Last edited:
Zaiden Dean Zaiden Dean When the board was upgraded, thread ID's changed. This is why old URL's don't work anymore. You can find them through the site search (upper right corner of your window).

The map does not include all the planets - however, this does not mean that hey're not there. The map simply shows what is highlighted. Planets not on it still exist and can still be RP'd on :)

The old links won't work.

32176c558edd6aedd7a6a26b7198220e.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom