Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missed you

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
Was a writer here a handful of months back before my life started spiraling. I ended up having to get another job resulting in 60 hour work weeks all together, and on top of that I had to start classes early or else my grant would expire so I've been super busy.

This coming week is spring break and I wanted to have a nice RP to test the grounds before I come back. I miss writing on here a lot and left without getting to say a proper goodbye, but I had to do what I had to do and if I had an ounce of free time I would have spent it here.

Anyways, it's great to be back on the board and I can't wait to see all the new stuff the site has to offer :)

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
I found my muse was its most active while I'm droning my life away at work. I have some cool ideas I want to explore.

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
It's a new frontier to be explored, if it's 'evil' or 'inhumane' is up for the galaxy to decide, I'm merely here to expand your horizon.

Drakul

Keeper Of Stories
@[member="Chloe Blake"], it is one of my greatest reasons for coming back. That scruffy headed smuggler will be making a return, as of right now he's assumed captured/dead because that's what happens when you lead a crime syndicate. But who knows! Perhaps he is alive somewhere contemplating that very conversation right now :)

I'm glad to see the same names peppered in with a whole lot of new ones!

@[member="Cael Slade"]
Good to hear. Don't feel rushed at all, I just came back myself. But I do know that I would love to see Barrett and Chloe discuss their Corellian upbringing and philosophy!

@[member="Strider Garon"]

Haha, oh?

@[member="Strider Garon"]

Hmm..

tumblr_m72heggiKc1rqmypj.gif

I'm not that easy so as to cuddle freely, Mr. Garon.

But I don't mind a hot meal and a good story from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom