What's new

Missed you

Cael Slade

Charasmatic Whirlwind
Character
Was a writer here a handful of months back before my life started spiraling. I ended up having to get another job resulting in 60 hour work weeks all together, and on top of that I had to start classes early or else my grant would expire so I've been super busy.

This coming week is spring break and I wanted to have a nice RP to test the grounds before I come back. I miss writing on here a lot and left without getting to say a proper goodbye, but I had to do what I had to do and if I had an ounce of free time I would have spent it here.

Anyways, it's great to be back on the board and I can't wait to see all the new stuff the site has to offer :)

Cael Slade

Charasmatic Whirlwind
Character
I found my muse was its most active while I'm droning my life away at work. I have some cool ideas I want to explore.

Cael Slade

Charasmatic Whirlwind
Character
It's a new frontier to be explored, if it's 'evil' or 'inhumane' is up for the galaxy to decide, I'm merely here to expand your horizon.

Cael Slade

Charasmatic Whirlwind
Character
@[member="Chloe Blake"], it is one of my greatest reasons for coming back. That scruffy headed smuggler will be making a return, as of right now he's assumed captured/dead because that's what happens when you lead a crime syndicate. But who knows! Perhaps he is alive somewhere contemplating that very conversation right now :)

I'm glad to see the same names peppered in with a whole lot of new ones!

The Hound of Keldabe
Character
our private conversation would involve a long walk on the beach with a picnic where we would just cuddle and watch the sea. *grins* @[member="Chloe Blake"]