Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missed the Bus

I was supposed to come and join some time ago to write with Nattie-lite and Brad. But the life bus was driven by cookie monster and there was a sale of cookies at the farmers market. So a little about me, it has been almost ten years since I RP text-base, and that time RP was with a small board because of ERO was going from TGC to TRF and I wanted to distance myself from that mess. That said, please be kind and know I’m rusty, but any tips/ corrections are welcome.

Thank you

Welcome! we have alot of people from That guys craft shop come over to this site, and many others. Should you have any questions at all, just ask away and someone will help you.

Can say, I like the idea behind your character sheet. It was an interesting read for only being a work in progress as of the moment. If you should choose to bring over characters that have already been in an earlier timeline, I would very much like to read them.

Welcome, and I hope that you can have a good time here, as well as find everything that you need.

Asher Kellan Thanks but for reading the old stuff, I haven't been able to find any of it and that might be caused it was on Ezboard around 2001-04

Asterion Thanks, man

Unfortunately, you were a bit before my time at the craftshop...I started there in February of 2005. There was a hack of ezboard in May of that year, and the board lost a ton of threads, both active and archived. Additionally, some more of the early stuff was lost in the transfer over to yuku when the "upgrade" happened.

But regardless - welcome! We're glad to have you :)

[member="Countess of Báthory"] Thanks

[member="Asteria deWinter"] and that birdie some how won't come and play, you should harass the birdie since what I'm doing isn't working

[member="Niamh Raste"] stop being lazy, brother... and hopefully I can find Roman's original muse and get him running around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom