Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miss Galaxy Pageant

The Techno Union will be hosting a Miss Galaxy Paegant on one of our worlds, and we're looking for additional writers to help us with this!

The thread will go up on Monday, 11/2.

The roles available to play are:

Contestants:
[member="Token Waters"]
[member="Tanalth"]
[member="Audrey Starchaser"]
[member="Circe Savan"]
[member="Enoch Zambrano"]
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]
[member="Braith Achlys"]
[member="Leilani Paaie"]
[member="Tionne Thanewulf"]
[member="Inger Strömfire"]

Judges:
[member="Darth Vizios"]
[member="Vengeance"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Kyber Salurra"]
Tmoxin Temi

A host or hostess: [member="Crix Meriet"]

Security:
[member="Nomkneer artzhul"]
[member="Xalus"]

Audience:
Lady Blue ([member="Tadietti Tann"])
[member="Goros the Hutt"]
[member="Nima Tann"]
[member="Naomi Winchest"]

Sponsor:
[member="Popo"]
[member="Thais Kallisto"]

Contestants will be judged by evening gown, personality and talent. There is no swimsuit competition (sorry fellas and ladies). For the winner/s there will be special prizes! Anyone can join the thread to be an audience member and do business with the Techno Union. This thread is for fun and activity and there will be no fighting. :)

Anyone interested please post below or PM Tmoxin.

Also a special shoutout to [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] who originally had this idea awhile ago.

i can be security if there was something to happen.. and Nomkneer can activate his sabers xD or judge of beautiful women sounds nice too lol anyways i need posts and threads so if you want im in

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Tmoxin Temi"]
Need a backer? Tenloss has run this type of thing before. I'd be happy to provide funding and offering the winner a chance to appear on the Tenloss calendar or PlayHutt :p

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

So this means you are not going to have multiple characters in this thread. It's a conflict of interest to have a judge and a contestant.

A public service announcement. Please choose one character per writer please. I will be policing this for the thread owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom