Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
CORPORATION INFORMATION
DESCRIPTION
Most of this companies request are private requests from buyers. However they were loyal to the Mandalorian empire. Mostly it is a benevolent corporation and had been working to better the ME. The company's owner Rex Taff is always happy to see people no matter what the time and as such many of his employees act the same usually going out of their way to help others who require it. A select few know what the company really exists for to find out what the ancient eye is up to and how to combat them best.

However with recent events of Rex Taff leaving the galaxy for a number of years Tom Taff was put in charge instead. They remained with the ME even without a contract however with changing galaxy events Tom left the ME due to a conflict of ideas as well as the loss of his father before his own eyes. This lead to the Headquarters of the company being moved to Noverskaa instead. However recently with a new contract between Mirdirmorut and the SJO they decided to stop working with the ME. They now sell to just about anyone not caring for the politics of the galaxy as long as they aren't used against the company.

Even more recent events saw the entire Taff family go missing for several years, only for Sylas to be the only one to return thus far. He has been installed as the new CEO of the company and its Subsidiary. With the fall of the Silver Jedi he is still scrambling to find any new group to make gear for.

RATIONALE
Rex saw an opportunity in the business of Droid making and vehicle construction. Thru several political connections he was allowed to set up shop in the mandalorian sector and the ME as an extension. His work was well known enough that people began ordering droids as soon as his doors opened. The main reason for this however is so Rex can produce the necessary equipment to find out what is going on in the galaxy that needed his attention. Since then the company as continued as a family business growing large enough to have several locations and do a multitude of things.

Last edited:
..N..O..N..L..E..T..H..A..L..
Pretty straight forward company submission.

I just have two questions and a few small punctuation edits for you.

Most of this companies request are private requests from buyers. However they are loyal to Clan Australis and by extension the Mandalorian empire.
Question 1. Will this company do business with private requests from people who are at odds with or actively working against Clan Australis or the Mandalorian Empire? What about individuals or other entities that Clan Australis or ME would label as enemies?

Question 2. You have a very interesting image for your submission but you do not make any mention of it anywhere in your submission. Is this one of the locations? If so, I would recommend giving it a caption so people who reference this submission know what they're looking at.

Minor edits:

Westralis is mentioned several times in the submission but is not capitalized. As a planet name, let's give it the respect it deserves. Please capitalize the 'W' in Westralis throughout your submission.

RATIONALE
Rex saw an opportunity in the business of Droid making and vehicle construction. Thru several political connections including one to Kaine Australis
Let's get that spelled out to 'Through'

Other than that, looks good. I enjoy a company that has some ulterior motives and intrigue.

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Ivy Lasranae"]
The edits have been made. That you for fixing that grammar mistake. I made this late last night and wasn't using proper grammar.

As for question 1 I have clarified that the company will not sell anything to people who work against the ME or Clan Australis as well as any enemies of the two.

As for Question 2 I have added a caption above it and I also made a reference within the Description about it being the Headquarters on Westralis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom