Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini LOA

Hey all.

Just letting you know I will be on a mini-LOA from Monday to Tuesday (24th/25th), back to normal Wednesday 26th. This is due to me being sent away by work to be trained for commercial drone piloting, so all depending if I get good internet connection and my laptop. If so, I will be here, if not, I won't.

This will affect my current characters [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Stephanie Swail"] and [member=Joon] and those writing with them.

This includes [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] [member="Aria Vale"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Stephanie Brown"] [member="Joza Perl"] [member="Mishel Ren"] [member=Vaylin] [member="Darlyn Excron"] [member="Kyra Sol"] [member="Asha Hex"] [member="Mysa Snowstrider"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] .... and anyone else.

As Connor hasn't taken off much in the current FO/GA Skor II invasion, nobody will be held back waiting for me.

Thanks all. :)

Just to let you all know I'm back! 8 modules on my theory competency course passed and now two flight training days in May to pass, and then I get my qualification.

Will be catching up on all I've missed tomorrow.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom