Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ignasius Van-Derveld

I'm the mother flippin'
Hi guys,

Really trying to get back into RP here at some point, but in the mean time I wanted to offer anyone a chance to play on my Minecraft Realms server that I have going.

Why Realms? Because I have run my own server before and it was far too much work and I did not get as much enjoyment out of it as I had wanted. Realms is simple and easy enough to do.

Currently there are numerous Minigames available on Realms. I would personally like to get a bunch of people together and try some of them out. Missile Wars particularly looks quite enjoyable. Check it out on Youtube.

The main purpose of the Survival server, when it is not in Minigame mode, is to simply RP in Minecraft. Greifing and trolling is somewhat allowed so long as it is not mean spirited or overboard. Basically, we are just trying to play the game, build things and eventually battle for supremacy.

If the idea of finding peoples hidden bases, forming alliances and betraying said alliances when the time is right for sounds good...then give me your Minecraft name and I will put you on the white list.

Right now I am looking to set up a game of Missile Wars, today even if possible. Let me know.

I will be hanging around the forums!

Missile Wars video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMCrEs1yW9w

Skype me:
zebigquestionmark

[member="Ignasius Van-Derveld"]

I have always wanted to be part of a group that creates a massive world like lord of the rings or just a massive greek world where you create massive Titans attacking cities, fighting each other, laverish cities even a Hades under it all and Olympus above it all!

Cambry Owens

A Pseudo-Mandolorian. Sort of.
I used to be heavy into Minecraft RP, but it was way too time and attention consuming, so I've retired from that.
I got bored with normal Minecraft looooooong ago. Just too many other things worth my time. :3

Oh, but Good luck though! More power to ya.

Ignasius Van-Derveld

I'm the mother flippin'
[member="Darth Ares"]

Feel free to join with us as we create a world XD

[member="Kaia Brin"]

Add me on Skype if you can :)

[member="Cambry Owens"]

Tis the mini games that have my attention at the moment mostly, but I only have an hour here or there to actually get online to play.

[member="Mrrew"]

Good kitty.

Ignasius Van-Derveld

I'm the mother flippin'
[member="Nomad Crimson"]

I think you would find the new 1.8 Minecraft to be superior...what they can do with all the features now is rather impressive. You should see the minigames people have created within Minecraft. Rather awesome.

Ignasius Van-Derveld

I'm the mother flippin'
[member="Nomad Crimson"]

I am talking about 1.8 Full release.

I started playing off and on in Alpha. Never really have a lot of time to get heavily invested. Most of my experience is through comedic let's plays on youtube. I actually have wanted, for a long time, to create a RP based youtube story set in Minecraft, millions of people understand the rules of a 'Minecraft universe' so it would be a perfect place to create sets and set action and drama etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom