Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mind helping me come up with an awesome codename?

I am going to make a force user assassin that is half echani and half cybrog. His MO will be Devaronian blood-poison weapons, illusions to shape shadows into beasts, poisins that cause fear and lastly he will absorb his kills (this part is still up in the air as i am researching, I just like the idea of devouring an enemy.) I want Valdra to lose his name a go by a codename like deadshot and deathstroke style. Only thing is I can't think of any cool ones that sound catchy and strike fear.

Anyone got any ideas?

Blackwind, Executioner, Deathlyshade, Deadfall?
Just some ideas off the top of my head. Could probably come up with more if need be.

As for the absorbing enemies, maybe take something from Dashades?

[member="Darth Valdra"]

[member="Ultimatum"]

How do they help exactly? I barely played the SWTOR storyline involving them so you may need to inform me. I see force resistance, but not absorbing enemies. I am imagining ether he absorbs power or memories. The memories is ideal as it helps to make him into a chessmaster type character much later on.

Your names, I like where they are going, they are giving me thoughts. Personally I am thinking a one word name....

The Dashade were supposed to be able to absorb the essence of their fallen enemies. Doesn't say that on the page, but Khem from SWTOR does talk about it very often. Just thought that that sounded pretty close to what you were looking for. Not quite memories, but from my understanding it was similar to sucking the lifeforce out of someone, giving you life while taking theirs. As for memories... I think there is some sort of Force technique where you can steal a person's memories, though I couldn't name or identify it.

Shade, Trepidation, Perturb, Expiry, Demise?
Some more ideas.

[member="Darth Valdra"]

Darth Valdra said:
I am going to make a force user assassin that is half echani and half cybrog. His MO will be Devaronian blood-poison weapons, illusions to shape shadows into beasts, poisins that cause fear and lastly he will absorb his kills (this part is still up in the air as i am researching, I just like the idea of devouring an enemy.) I want Valdra to lose his name a go by a codename like deadshot and deathstroke style. Only thing is I can't think of any cool ones that sound catchy and strike fear.
I'm not going to throw mud at you until we see what sticks. Instead, let's focus on why he even has a codename?

What event transpired? What evil corporation does he work for? Is he Wolverining it up and doesn't even remember? Perhaps he washed up on a beach with only his daggers and his lust for death, only to find a note in his pocket that says "003". And he took that to be his name.

Perhaps he's like Hitman and has a brand on the back of his neck. Maybe enslaved as a kid and branded with a number, like POW's in Nazi Germany?

Don't explain it all, either. Leave some mystery to it, I say. The most exciting and powerful part of his name comes from the story behind it - not the sound. If you're still drawing blanks, keep fleshing out the backstory for why he has one at all - it will help.

[member="Tefka"]

The even that transpired was he was defeated and left for dead in battle. His left arm and both legs were chopped off and his heart has needed to be replaced. He is then covered in full armor and his reutrn would be under another name as becoming an Assassin and people thinking you are dead is an advantage. This is what the code name is for, so I can call him by that and people won't be tempted to see I am naming him on my posts and think their character can know who is behind the mask instantly.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
[member="Darth Valdra"]

Fullmetal!

Jk.

Hmmm... Maybe something like Steel, then? Uhm... maybe just Armor? I'm crap at coming up with one-word names... :p

Darth Valdra said:
The even that transpired was he was defeated and left for dead in battle. His left arm and both legs were chopped off and his heart has needed to be replaced. He is then covered in full armor and his reutrn would be under another name as becoming an Assassin and people thinking you are dead is an advantage. This is what the code name is for, so I can call him by that and people won't be tempted to see I am naming him on my posts and think their character can know who is behind the mask instantly.
"The Shade"

sabrina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

The black knight
just inspired me with the fact you had everything cut off

[member="Lily Kirsche Kuhn"][member="Darth Valdra"]

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

I like where you are going sir, alas I decided against the cybrog route with him and decided to pursue the sort of count dooku meets chessmaster role. I would really like a good, dark latin name to use that is both dark and classy, but I can't seem to find one. If you know one, I am all ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom