Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mildly unhinged and unstable woman looking for partner to tolerate

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
a88015c02076928ad7918bd904378c71.jpg
So I've had a problem with Miss Blonde for a while when it comes to her character. I enjoy writing romance for her and the complexity it adds to roleplay and relationships. But the issue is that all of her love interests in the past have usually been people who worked for her, she's always been the more dominate role in the relationship. Then again that really can't be blamed, she's a mass murdering crime lord so power is kind of her game be it in her professional or her personal life. She's never really had anyone who was truly her equal when it came to wealth and power, and I think that'd be pretty interesting to write.

So what am I looking for? She's always had the keys to the kingdom when it comes to relationships and I think I'd like to change that up a bit. So if you think your character can rival Blonde, you're more than welcome to try and test your luck. All I ask is your character have some form of power, you don't have to be the wealthiest dude in the world, but power is kind of a requirement otherwise her as a character will just step into the dominate role again and I'm pretty sure I don't want that from her this time around, it gets boring after a bit.

Examples of power.
Sith Lord who controls a planet
Grand Admiral of some kind of military
King/Royalty of whatever
Owner of a successful widespread corporation
You know, crap like that.

Blonde's sexual preferences.
I've always written her as being pretty straight, was never really one for the whole fantasy wish fulfillment thing. However with her late husband's passing and getting older, she's open to being a bit bi-curious. Plus a bisexual person myself I'm more than comfortable writing same sex relationships. So while she might be hesitant opening up towards women id like to think she's hit the point in her life where she's willing to give it a shot. There's definitely a preference for guys though.

Funny Gifs and Memes are welcome.

Drogh

D
I'm going to give a suggestion here, regarding the power thing. A person might not need to be powerful.(unless power is mandatory for you, in which case just ignore this).

Is that you a man or a women that doesn't see you as this powerful crime lord, but rather sees you as [member="Miss Blonde"], and I suppose it can be easy for you to take that dominating role, or provider if you like in a relationship, but there might be some one say, "outside the system" if you like, that doesn't really care about power and cares only about you.

Just an idea for you or anyone interested in you.

I want to offer up Abyss, but I actually plan for him to become a force spirit bound to an armor in the near future. While I obviously can't speak for everybody, I don't imagine a romantic relationship with a dude that is basically just a ghost in a metal body is satisfying in the long run. One the other hand he has a own small criminal network, a own academy for darksiders and a secret society. Oh and he is a leader of the sith assassins so at least he has something going for him power wise.
[member="Miss Blonde"]

Also tagging [member="Horus"] because he always has the best memes for this kind of thread.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Dont have access to memes or gifs on my phone.

But hey. Whats up. I never get the chance to RP with you as much as I'd like to, and I think it would be interesting especially since you were one of the SAs most wanted.

Things to consider though. He doesnt own a planet (yet) not royalty, no army (yet), and asides from the Sith Assassins, he doesnt own much in terms of corruption across the galaxy.

Despite all that, Ferox has never cared for money or armies or mass influence. He's gotten where he is without it, and would have no intention of submitting himself to another simply because they do.

And well. He's the leader of an admittedly dying group of Assassins thats on its way back into the forefront. If that counts, then [insert celebratory gif here].

dr-evil-laughing.gif
4srs though, I don't have any characters that fit, so just bringing in Gifs. My Jedi Master is stuck like glue to Shmi Labooda, and he has no intention of trying polygamy. The Sith Knight that I'm trying to get active again is likely far too young for her.​
Good luck though!​

Miss Blonde

[member="Drogh"] you're creepy, so imma pass on this time around ghost rider, but thanks :)

[member="Darth Abyss"] I'm all for powerful explosive romance followed by dramatic change that leads to separation and heartbreak

[member="Darth Ferox"] While Ferox is indeed powerful through the force, Blonde is as well. Seeing as she has more assets and influence she'd step into that "I don't need you" Beyoncé queen bee role.

[member="Darth Ferox"] Forgot to tell you, but it looks like Ferox will be replaced in this plan. I will just glue some horns on Abyss head instead, nobody will even notice.

[member="Miss Blonde"] Well if short lived, kinda unromantic romantic relationships that end bad are Blondes thing, then Abyss is definitely the right choice.

Miss Blonde

[member="Darth Abyss"]
I think we should go about it more organically. Follow the story we have set. Blonde will probably want to know why Abyss decided to help her with Christophsis, they sit down to talk and things go from there. Genius happens in the moment bby

Mind if I set it up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom