Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Midnight City

Madison Starr

M
Q2AqCnz.png

Midnight City

An undercover Jedi Knight has been killed on planet Denon and her Padawan is now out on the prowl for revenge.

Infiltrate the cybernetic underworld of cartels and assassins that lurks beneath the bright city skylines of Denon Midnight. Solve the mystery of Jedi Knight Gem Rolos death and redeem a Jedi Padawan lost to revenge. Or, push it all to the limits and burn it all down.

The Hook
A joint Jedi Task Force has been dispatched to planet Denon to solve the mystery of Jedi Knight Gem Rolos untimely death. An undercover investigator, skilled in infiltration and cyber techniques. She sought to undermine Midnight Cities strongest crime organizations. And paid the ultimate price for failure.​
But a Jedi Knight is not dispatched so easily. Nor is her Padawan either.​
Meet with Spymaster Mads Nadine at the scene of the crime and begin an investigation of your own.​
About the Author

Sup Chaos! My name's Jay and I love writing a good Star Wars story. It's been awhile and I'm looking to retry an attempt a adventure writing. So I hope you'll bear with me as I stumble around the keyboard once again. :p

This LFG is for any Jedi adventurers who are looking to dive into a crime drama with a flair for seedy neon nightclubs, bleak industrialized cargo bays, and rainy midnight cyberpunks. Lol.

Reply here or DM if you're interested in smashing something like this together.

Thanks guys! Cheers from here. :D

EDIT: - We have 5 people signed up now! So thanks all for dropping by! <3 - Recruitment closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Jedi, but underworld shenanigans and telling people that the dark side is a scam is sort of Xeno's jam. That and he allies himself with Jedi from time to time anyways (as long as they don't think he's Sith).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom