Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metal Lord Chemistry

x7K6md.png

Triffis. Scherezade wanted to claim she had never been on that planet, but the damned place probably had remains of her blood and flesh somewhere, as well as tiny pieces of broken bones. Maybe a part of her lungs. It hadn't been her body that had done it, done that terrible atmo'-jump that had almost killed her entirely, no. That had been her sister. Always focused on getting the mission done, keeping everyone alive and safe, thinking it was a smart idea to jump from orbit while she was in a body that hadn't belonged to her, to save the Minister of Science of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. That sentence had way too many of's in it.

Shaking her head to clear it, Scherezade glanced at the droid that was with her. [member="The Dumbest Droid"]. Stormageddon, he called himself. She'd found him in some dusty old garage that she wasn't entirely sure how she'd ended up in, and… Well. Something about the trash can with an AI touched her. Then she gave him a hard push, but she'd been touched by his story nonetheless. So she did what she always did when she found sassy trash cans with a mean sting – she took it home with her.

But Stromageddon wanted more. He wanted to conquer the Galaxy. Naturally, this made the Princess of Endelaan raise an eyebrow. Many people in her family had wanted that, and some had even gained more than marginal successes in the field. But she'd never come across a droid who voiced the same wishes as them. Yet at the same time, he seemed… Unsure of how to do that. So, she decided to help him. There was a blueprint drawn out and everything, including plans of where the two were going to strike.

And then her job called in.

Scherezade was to fly to Triffis, immediately. The same Virus that had once caused the entire droid population of the Confederacy to go rabid and start killing any and all organics was threatening to resurface. Reports had come in about droids being violent near villages. The mission was simple; find the source, download its database, shut it down. Make sure that the database does not enter any Confederate computer. Or any computer, for that matter. The slicers would handle it.

"So what happens if you go offline?" Scherezade mused out loud as he looked at Stormageddon, whom she absolutely had to bring along for such a mission, because a droid that wished to conquer the galaxy could never ever become worse if he accidently got infected with a rabid droid creating virus, right? Not much walking left now; a few minutes, and they would arrive at the village where the violent droids were last sighted. "Where's your on/off switch anyway?" Questions that she should have probably asked... Before she'd let him on her ship. And not days after. Scherezade almost always made the right choices. Yup.

PO6ajcl.jpg

"What happens if I go offline?" the droid would repeat back to the princess. "If I do that, then the entire universe would surely explode!" With a pompous laughter the little robot put its hands where a humanoid's hips would be and shook to imitate laughter. "Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha."

Stormageddon was always saying things like this. If it wasn't one thing it was another. Since the day the girl had met the strange little garbage droid he'd been ranting about ruling the universe like some sort of self-proclaimed god. Even the first thing he said to her after she'd pulled his charging cord off had been to declare his providence.

"I'm am aliiiiiiiive!!!!" the droid cried out at the top of his.....vocal processors. Raising up on his central wheel he'd start rolling around the brown haired woman in circles. "Well done, minion! You have successfully woken me from my slumber! For ten thousand years I have been sleeping, waiting for a person just like you. You, minion, have been chosen by the fates themselves to guide me on my true and noble quest. Now, together you and I can be the heroes of the universe and claim it for our own! All will bow before us and trembleeeeeeeee!!!!!! Come, minion! There is work to be done!"

And with that, he rolled away out of the garage leaving the girl totally and completely baffled. To say things had changed...would be a lie. Even now on this mission he was leading the way without any knowledge of where he was going. She'd shown him the blueprint of their assault, but he simply shook his hand and pointed to the sky shouting, "Your dark overlord needs no map. I have an unparalleled sense of direction!" And naturally.....he'd led them completely in the wrong direction.

Scherezade would ask the droid then where his off switch even was and Stormageddon merely laughed out loud once more. "An off switch? Don't be ridiculous, minion. Having such a weakness would make me unfit for total and utter domination of the universe!" His voice would get louder as he spoke which seemed to be a common occurrence when he was excited about something. "To think that I, Stormageddon, dark ruler of the universe would ever-"

With his one wheel, he had very limited range when it came to going anywhere without a flat surface. Any sort of raised step would cause a hindrance for the droid, and in this case, a spare pipe that had been left on the ground. Stormageddon hit the pipe and dropped forward with a sudden shriek, landing on his eyeglass. A whirring sound was heard as his entire processing unit went into sleep mode....

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

x7K6md.png

[member="The Dumbest Droid"]​
Against herself, Scherezade found herself laughing with the droid as he began his metallic ha ha ha's. The universe exploding. "Imagine that," she said quietly, half hoping to actually see that happening.

Following the droid around, Scherezade mostly wanted to kick herself for believing him when he said he didn't need a map. He was a droid! They did not come with intuitive senses! And she knew, she knew that he had no map chip, and still she'd believed him and followed him around in circles wondering how much rust she could get his springs to grow if she just focused hard enough to make it happen.

She's just been about to point out that he did have an off-switch, and that someone had hit it a long, long time ago. After all, when Scherezade had found him, he hadn't exactly been on. But if a sanity or mental health chip existed in droids, this one totally lacked it. Which was probably part of the reason Scherezade found herself liking him, despite it all. There was no doubted that if anyone tried to make her Stormageddon part of the Confederate droids, it would not end well at all. He'd probably be permanently shut down. Sort of like a bunch of people there would've been more than happy to do to her.

But distracted in her thoughts she was, and she hadn't realized that Stormageddon was falling until it was too late. And there he went, going straight into sleep mode.

"Hey wake up," she grumped, giving the tin machine a little kick, "wake up!"

Krak. This was no good. They had a place to get to and things to do and he was… Sleeping!

Annoyed beyond measure, the Sithling crouched by her metal friend and punched his eye socked. "Wake up!"

With a tap to his power switch, the system would start to power back on and the eye socket would light up its pale blue again. The droid then pushed itself up to its main wheel so it was standing and made a stretching motion. Then, noticing Scherezade crouching beside him, Stormageddon would making a gasping sound and point accusingly at her.

"Minion!? Sleeping on the job? What is this vacation? Does it look like we're on vacation? No? No!? Here, let me look at my sandals-" he backs up some and leans down to look at his wheel, "-nope! No sandals. Guess we're not on vacation! Hurry up, minion! Andiamo! Chop chop chop!"

Rolling around he would start moving past her back the way they came, for he had not gotten any better at sensing direction when rebooting himself. "We have planets to conquer! People to enslave! They must worship me, minion! All will know the name of....."

He suddenly stopped and would look around, rolling to one side and then the other for he didn't exactly have a neck.

"Minion? Where the frak are we?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom